Reincarnated as a child with good parents, what would you do next?

What would you do next?

• 1. Run away

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • 2. Tell the truth

Votes: 3 37.5%
  • 3. Amnesia

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • 4. Act normally

Votes: 2 25.0%

• Total voters

Bristlecone

You were reincarnated as a child in a bed.

Judging from the clean room and the handmade wooden toys, you can see that this child has received a lot of care.

Looking out the window, you can easily see that this is a magical medieval world, full of adventures and mages...

You know that the next step you take will decide your whole life here.

So, you...

1. Run away. You go as far as you can (You are a healthy, LV. 2, 10 years, child with no Skills).

2. Tell the truth. The parents' reaction may not be good.

3. Say you have amnesia. The parents will call a priest and he could blow your cover (or maybe he won't).

4. Act normally. Eventually you will forget your parents and your real name.

SirMetathyst

2. (parents and child can better plan out your future and more likely to listen and believe you when you tell them things... assuming they believe you reincarnated)

Cipiteca396

🐉🪽🍂🌑🍀🪶🌺
1. Is a fallback option. If your actual choice fails, you can always run away later.

2. If you don't tell the truth and it's discovered later, it'll ruin your relationships anyways. Best to get it out of the way immediately... Though you should definitely check to make sure reincarnated people aren't killed on the spot in this world.

3. Saying you have amnesia would be a smart choice to buy yourself time, but knowing about the priest may affect that. Actually, do you actually have amnesia? It doesn't seem like you have all of your new self's memories.

4. Technically you are reincarnated. That means your new name IS your real name, and your parents are right in front of you. Holding onto your past life isn't productive... Unless there's some reason you need that old identity.

The thing that really decides your choice is the nature of the reincarnation. Was the child always you, or are you a body snatcher of some sort? Because stealing the kid's life would automatically make things difficult.

Bristlecone

The thing that really decides your choice is the nature of the reincarnation. Was the child always you, or are you a body snatcher of some sort? Because stealing the kid's life would automatically make things difficult.
What is exactly you? :unsure:
Your body? Your name? Your family? Your country? Your habits?
What a psychological question :er_what_s:

Agentt

Thighs
5. I check if my parents are rich. If they're not, I go to the kitchen and kill myself with a boiling pot so I can roll for better RNG and reincarnate as royalty.
I am going to do that despite my parents being rich, I shall just roll till God gets annoyed that i am overloading the servers

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
What is exactly you? :unsure:
Your body? Your name? Your family? Your country? Your habits?
What a psychological question :er_what_s:
if it gets too complicated, i can always fall back on i think, therefore i am.

i apologize to the poor kid before me but there's one soul too many for this body, and my past mama didn't raise a pussy.

I am going to do that despite my parents being rich, I shall just roll till God gets annoyed that i am overloading the servers
he's gonna start charging for additional accounts, and now you have to get iReincarnate+ to get 25+ new discardable accounts, no ads, high quality downloads and no shuffling in your playlist