Writing Prompt Reincarnated into the Madoka Magica universe

Quasetor

Guy gets reincarnated into the Madoka Magica universe and is given powers in order to survive simple as that.
If you want you can make the main cast older.

Titanoktonon

If you're not a 10-14 year-old girl, you're probably less likely to die than in our world thanks to the more advanced technology, especially if you're in a city with magic girls already. The ability to get magic girls to stop beating around the bush and just confess to one another would probably give them emotional stability and cause fewer to become witches, thereby reducing the chance the guy dies.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Guy... that sounds like dying but with an extra gruesome step in madokaland, especially with urobutcher behind the scene.
Gal... and we have another yuri pairing in the making, and maybe another shorter-by-a-head incident.
Why can't you just make it somewhere safe?

Tessa_Renalds

Neighborhood DM
*shivers* Madoka Magica
I remember going into the series blind. I might as well have been hit with Truck-kun with how blindsided I was. Haha
but this would be an interesting read, it’s too bad I’m swamped with my other stories. Otherwise I might take a crack at it. Lmao 😂

Yorda

Villainess Yorda the Virtuous Flower of Evil
If Kyubey could grant my wish, then I would make a wish. :blob_evil_two:

It would be like pokemon.

Base Form ---> Villainess ---> Witch

A perfect evolution progression.

Spica66

Assassinate all magical girls as a normal person with Kiritsugu vibe (but without magic).

D

Deleted member 45782

Reincarnated with a mission: Eliminate all kyubeys.