Reincarnated to another world, but...

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
EXCUSE ME @Tony or whoever the mods that moving this thread.

this thread IS A WRITING PROMPT, and i'm pretty sure the description are fit for it being a writing prompt thread.
i mean look

this is the prompt :
imagine you wrote an isekai novel, your MC is a reincarnated person whose still having memory from earth (a common trope. any kind of world setting is fine).

but then, for some reason. you got found out! there's an irrefutable evidence that you're a reincarnated person and people around you comes to know that, and you have no chance to denied it off anymore.
and this is the task :
now, if you're the one who made the story, what would happened to the MC after they got found out to be a reincarnated person.
but WHY THE HECK THIS THREAD IS MOVED TO DISCUSSION SUBFORUM? just because there's lots of braindead who can't differentiate between the two, it doesn't means I have to change the thread into discussion thread.

I have totally zero interest in discussing in how to make a story when the mc found out to be a reincarnator, but I DO want to know how would other people will write their story in such a situation.

smh, i honestly would rather to delete this thread than moving it to a discussion thread.

Last edited:

Alfir

The Inventor of Words
Fuck, the inquisition wants me dead! The mages want to dissect me! My parents don't want me anymore, and my fiancee has left me for a dwarf!! What's worse, a gay elf wants to bed me, and an ascetic orcish monk wants to shave my head bald...
I_AM_SO_FUCKING_POPULAR!!

But I didn't want any of that!! Return me to Earth, whatever cosmic entity sent me to this place! I demand you, or else I'll... I'll... Fuck, I have nothing.

Ai-chan

Queen of Yuri Devourer of Traps
EXCUSE ME @Tony or whoever the mods that moving this thread.

this thread IS A WRITING PROMPT, and i'm pretty sure the description are fit for it being a writing prompt thread.
i mean look

this is the prompt :

and this is the task :

but WHY THE HECK THIS THREAD IS MOVED TO DISCUSSION SUBFORUM? just because there's lots of braindead who can't differentiate between the two, it doesn't means I have to change the thread into discussion thread.

I have totally zero interest in discussing in how to make a story when the mc found out to be a reincarnator, but I DO want to know how would other people will write their story in such a situation.

smh, i honestly would rather to delete this thread than moving it to a discussion thread.
Don't get mad at the mods. You started the thread. You know what the subsection is about. It's your responsibility as the OP to ask that everyone else follow the rules. All you needed to do was tell them "This is not a discussion. Please post a story." and anyone else posting a discussion would've been breaking the rules from then on. But you never did even once. Therefore, the thread has been horribly derailed and could not fulfill its original purpose.

I understand that usually, it's users who reply in the thread, the ones who misuse a writing prompt. But I actually don't care about it as much. The reason why I call Ai-chan every time is because seeing her scolding people is fun.
Ai-chan is not here for your entertainment! Unless of course we're married, in which case, you're here for Ai-chan's entertainment.

Zirrboy

Fueled by anger
Don't get mad at the mods. You started the thread. You know what the subsection is about. It's your responsibility as the OP to ask that everyone else follow the rules. All you needed to do was tell them "This is not a discussion. Please post a story." and anyone else posting a discussion would've been breaking the rules from then on. But you never did even once. Therefore, the thread has been horribly derailed and could not fulfill its original purpose.

Ai-chan is not here for your entertainment! Unless of course we're married, in which case, you're here for Ai-chan's entertainment.
Please don't respond to prompts unless you're fulfilling them.
You can either do it, or you don't. Nobody is forced to do anything. But if you do want to do it, you have to follow the rules.

SailusGebel

In the annual "best girl competition" made by Agentt, I voted for Yansusu and KoyukiMegumi. It was a mistake. You've got my vote in the next competition. :blob_salute:

Kilolo

I'm so kewl
there's no way I can stop people being stupid, do people even read before post? I don't think so.
to begin with, what makes you think that most people whose replying to this thread is not on my blocklist? I can't reply quotes to those in my blocklist.

but at the very least I didn't expect that I'm the one who has to facilitate their stupidity and forced following the tides because the majority said so.

but if that what I should do, then fine. i'll edit the first post a bit.

Last edited:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
i don't think your role as an entertainer is up for you to decide, especially when you put up such a good show everytime some poor sap wanders into the Writing Prompt tab with innocent intentions, unknown to the gargoyle perching on the entrance gate waiting to maul anyone taking a wrong step.

I've never seen anyone else guard any other tabs like a bloodhound such as Ai-chan with this one. for better or worse, she's also doing it alá Batman, just without the alternate identity of Bruce Wayne; which is to say, unpaid.

immortal1daoist

(For this writing prompt the MC's name is Le Fan)
Le Fan woke up because of the noise coming from a room. It was his parents arguing with other, he started to eavesdrop
"I am scared because we don't know his real form. He was glowing purple when we found him. he resembles the great dark creature Xi Xan from the immortal domain "
"Come on "
"He is going to turn 12 tomorrow, what will happen to us if he shows his real form"
"He won't hurt us"
"What if, he is like a dark creature always sulking and remember the time when he showed his face while he saw someone bleeding"
"I........... what are you going to do?"
"Let's kill him"
Le Fan was terrified and heard footsteps near his room. His parents slowly advanced towards him and tried to hold him. Le fan quickly jumped out of his window and landed safely on the ground.
He ran to the woods to save his life.
After some time, he sat near a tree and started to feel grief inside him grow. It erupted like tears from his eyes
"Am I the dark creature Xi Xan, even if I am I would not hurt innocents. My parents never believed me from the start"
He suddenly started to see the scenes about the great dark creature Xi Xan and teleported to his memories
Le Fan came to know that he is the reincarnation of Xi Xan
"I will show the world that dark chaos is not caused by me and I am a pure immortal blessed by the will of the heavens"
he spoke with determination.
Le Fan bravely strode to the edge of the forest