Reincarnation yes or no? if so which race?

Would you reincarnate if you could?

• Total voters

Ethereal

If you died would you choose to reincarnate? If so what or who would you want to reincarnate as and would you want to be a specific age when you're reborn?

Chaos_Sinner777

Imprisoned Soul Seeking Isekai
Hells yes. As for race. Ehhhh, lotta options, probably I just want to be a cat girl? Or at least a girl. Then again a loli elf would be nice? Ohhh, or an eight foot Ao-Oni.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
If I could spend at least some time in the afterlife, I'd like to eventually go back and do more human things.

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
As long as I get to pick it's fine.

Without any outstanding circumstances, and assuming I can't just be a god or shapeshifter that can change race at will, I'd probably like to be a Dryad or Alruane or another type of plant monster. Being able to live without killing/eating other creatures is the important part there, so non-plants can work too.

If I need to fight; dragon, drakaina or dragonkin is a top tier pick. Nephilim(half angel/demon type) is kind of good too, but that's more likely to be the reason I need to fight in the first place, rather than the solution.

If it has to be one of the typical fantasy humanoid races, I'd rather be an Elf than pretty much any of the others.

Age depends on circumstance, again. I don't need to remember being a baby, but I'd like to experience it, I guess? It's weird to just wake up as a 16 year old and go, "Time for an adventure!" That would only be acceptable to me if I was forced into battle right away. Being a baby during a battle would be... Unpleasant.
Also, your book cover looks like Ovaries with pupils. It's kinda cool, but I doubt it's what you were aiming for.

Ethereal

As long as I get to pick it's fine.

Without any outstanding circumstances, and assuming I can't just be a god or shapeshifter that can change race at will, I'd probably like to be a Dryad or Alruane or another type of plant monster. Being able to live without killing/eating other creatures is the important part there, so non-plants can work too.

If I need to fight; dragon, drakaina or dragonkin is a top tier pick. Nephilim(half angel/demon type) is kind of good too, but that's more likely to be the reason I need to fight in the first place, rather than the solution.

If it has to be one of the typical fantasy humanoid races, I'd rather be an Elf than pretty much any of the others.

Age depends on circumstance, again. I don't need to remember being a baby, but I'd like to experience it, I guess? It's weird to just wake up as a 16 year old and go, "Time for an adventure!" That would only be acceptable to me if I was forced into battle right away. Being a baby during a battle would be... Unpleasant.

Also, your book cover looks like Ovaries with pupils. It's kinda cool, but I doubt it's what you were aiming for.
Np

AryaX

Succubus... and just to be clear... I mean the hentai variety... The highly attractive and super lewd "sex goddess" type, not the nightmarish horrors from religion and folklore...

Vicky

Succubus... and just to be clear... I mean the hentai variety... The highly attractive and super lewd "sex goddess" type, not the nightmarish horrors from religion and folklore...
Sadist or Masochist?

AryaX

Sadist or Masochist?
Both? or? :unsure:

Someone who spreads the "gospel of hentai" and deals in pleasure rather than pain... corrupting rather than killing... and leaves sex crazy horny perverts in her wake, not some desiccated corpses or soulless people or such... might build harems or sex cults... or something... all sort of bdsm of course... might take sadistic pleasure in watching people squirm, turning guys into girls, and girls into futa, etc... but ultimately makes people -happy- whether they want to or not...

Last edited:

PumpkinKing

Hell yeah! Its kind of non-surprising that there aren't any nos in the pull. I think I would want to be reincarnated a griffin or a phoenix. Something majestic and has wings!

gogo7966

banishing a light and a dark. she/her
depends on how much control i'd have as i don't want to take another shot at body lottery

LilTV1155

Mage Bird.
Male would be better.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 45782

Recarnate as in a second chance at life yes. Just ceasing to exit after you move on from this life is gloomy. You got one existence and after that, thats it. Prefer to believe there is some afterlife and heaven or some sort. But lets not think bout this for long, long long while later.

SternenklarenRitter

Gonna assume "when" is "ever I would normally die" and say yes. If I have to die now or soon I would not reincarnate. I pick as my specie a sweet-birch dryad and have my physical form resemble a slender but slightly tall bunnyboy with long light green hair, pink eyes, (green) fur on my forearms and ankles, and sweat that smells like (because it contains) methyl salicylate. My age would start from zero, since I wouldn't be able to integrate into the world properly without going through my life cycle properly from the start.

Kenjona

Short answer Yes.
Do I have a choice in where I am going? Do I know what races are available? My choices will devolve around top of the various "food" chains please. Race top dog, Wealth/Status top 1% and so forth.
Example 1: It was Earth then Race would be Caucasian, Male in a European Centric Country of a prominent (Wealthy, not just rich) family.
Example 2: Fantasy Realm: If it was anything goes, Male Tolkien style Elf.
Example 3: Immortal Dragon with shapeshifting abilities. Wait you know what, pretty much top of the food chain right there so lets stick with that.

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
Uhh, can I be reincarnated as a sentient group of topaz, in a world of magic, with the ability to see/sense, learn, and use said magic?