Respectful or...

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
If a man refuses to look at a woman (except directly at her face) who he deems is showing too much skin, is he overreacting?

bananapink

The Sickly Banana
If he speaks while looking a the person's face then he mean no disrespects. He's probably just uncomfortable with the wardrobe.
Strange, some girls would find it offensive if men ogles them. There's a high chance of getting slapped too.
You humans are complicated lot.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I also believe it depends on the image of the man himself
Is he an Andrew Tate worshipper? Then it's probably insulting to her because people like that would just look straight at them bewbs without even a care.
Is he a gud religious keeping for marriage? Then that's normal and she should expect that

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
He should correct her.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
either way, it's not on the girl. Dude should mind his own beeswax

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
If a man refuses to look at a woman (except directly at her face) who he deems is showing too much skin, is he overreacting?
Like, she's naked, right? It sounds like you think she is naked. 8o years old and naked. With chest hair matted down by sweat and tits hanging down past her belly button.

Because that was the.client I had to dress this morning.

Yes, he's overreacting. Naked is just naked. Why I am so disgusted with the human form, nothing phases me anymore.

Domoviye

At Netflix in 2018, during an anti-harassment seminar, men were told to avoid looking at women for more than 5 seconds.
So only looking at a womans face no matter what she's wearing, seems like a good plan.

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
At Netflix in 2018, during an anti-harassment seminar, men were told to avoid looking at women for more than 5 seconds.
So only looking at a womans face no matter what she's wearing, seems like a good plan.
If you blink does it reset the timer?