Recommendations Returning to earth novels

mostlyharmfulll

TeaMate since day 1
I am actually working on a novel with such a premise. The story will be called "My friends went to another world" and mainly focus on a group of friends dealing with the the trauma, PTSD and painfull memories that come with fighting for your life in a fantasy world for several years. The POV will be the one guy who didn't went to the fantasy world and has to figure out why his friends drastically changed so much. Another focus will be the returners not always sucessfull attempts to regain the livey they had before being summoned.
However, the story is still in it's early stages of development, since I want to make this story much more planned and cohesive than my current story (which I am partways writing by the seat of my pants). So it might take a few weeks until I upload the first chapter.

Maple-Leaf

•Deceased
Try the "Returning from Another World" tag in the series filter :blob_cookie:

Never tried it, so I don't know if it works but if not, there's a few korean webcomics that fit.
There's My Dad is Too Strong, that I haven't read enough of to be entirely sure that it's incest...
And The Descent of the Demonic Master which I believe was mostly deleted off the original site, so I just left a stolen one.
I like these books too so hopefully there's a lot of good recommendations for me to steal from you :blob_happy:

Last edited: