Review Swap

Pujimaki

Padoru trash writer
Bruh, I think you should have pinned the Scribblehub link instead... If you even have one.

Paul_Michaels

Just a below average author.
Does anyone wanna review swap with me for this book? I know it's on a different site, but I'll definitely do yours: https://www.webnovel.com/book/perk-mage_28479617200317205###
Didn't you try to do this in another thread? I remember you getting called out for plagiarism.

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
Didn't you try to do this in another thread? I remember you getting called out for plagiarism.
Bruh.. your a detective..

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
He confirmed he was the same person on the very same thread.

Dieter

the Writer
It is. Cheap. Personally, I don't have anything against review swaps (you do you) but if these threads become the norm like in RR, then my opinion on this topic is gonna change.
mods, crush his skull, thank you
1706540701418.png

Last edited:

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Lmao. Imagine being so lazy that you can’t even be bother to have ai generate a story.

Makkis_Literal

I already fixed the situation. Those were both same accounts.
Lmao. Imagine being so lazy that you can’t even be bother to have ai generate a story.
Wdym?

Redlady

who wants to do a review swap ? This is my first time doing this , so excuse me if i was not suppose to do this here .