Reviews are in need.

MyukiMruieast

Departure of Motivation led me to want water
Untitled146_20220109201200.png

There's this guild named school, it had a new quest today which was to draw about the effects of drugs (good and bad) and I had ta drafts but my mother picked this one, its incomplete for the moment and I needed a bit help on what more should I improve. Most of all, I need a review about it — this would help a lot.

The two are supposed to be fairies (one is a flower fairy while the other one is a poison fairy) and I decided to put the drugs inside their wings but it looked strange (awfully).

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
Give Poison fairy some bruises from continuous needle pokes (where the artery is) as well as a cheap plastic bag (see trough for more effect) with used syringe in it.

her skin also has to be more ash and full of wrinkles, it can’t look so peachy healthy

maybe also add some white powder lingering in the air?

idk which drug you want to use as example

:blob_hmm:Could also put a cigarette behind her ear or in the mouth, or draw wings poured over with alcohol?

…now I suddenly have the vision of ice wings which mirror different drugs in every scale :blob_hmm_two:

also make her dress black maybe also her teeth? Still looks too bright for representing poison

MyukiMruieast

Ah...

Give Poison fairy some bruises from continuous needle pokes (where the artery is) as well as a cheap plastic bag (see trough for more effect) with used syringe in it.

her skin also has to be more ash and full of wrinkles, it can’t look so peachy healthy

maybe also add some white powder lingering in the air?

idk which drug you want to use as example

:blob_hmm:Could also put a cigarette behind her ear or in the mouth, or draw wings poured over with alcohol?

…now I suddenly have the vision of ice wings which mirror different drugs in every scale :blob_hmm_two:

also make her dress black maybe also her teeth? Still looks too bright for representing poison
Untitled149_20220109205941.png

Fairy on drug abuse.
Them.
Screenshot_20220109-210842.png

Daitengu

I heard the quest, but all I could think of is a joke. You could just not do the assignment and claim it as abstract art expressing the memory loss and having of 'other' priorities associated with drug use.

whitesculptor

The princess whispers & the keyboard clacks.
Since you're going as far as to color it, white "angelic as possible wings" vs black "with red dots, or even veins flowing through.

MyukiMruieast

I heard the quest, but all I could think of is a joke. You could just not do the assignment and claim it as abstract art expressing the memory loss and having of 'other' priorities associated with drug use.
I can't do that, my mother's asian and she puts my grades as a top priority. And the quest was to draw a poster.
Since you're going as far as to color it, white "angelic as possible wings" vs black "with red dots, or even veins flowing through.
Oohhhh, ok, ok. I'll do that...lemme just Doodle it