Reviving a dead story.

P00tis

I dropped a story awhile ago and I was curious about reviving it should I delete the entire thing and then repost it or should I just start updating again?

ModernGold7ne

That fly you can't swat.
If you went to my profile and compared Anima Aliena and a strange soul, you'd realize there was a resurrection.

LilRora

Mostly formless
Depends how long ago it was and how many chapters you have into the story, but I'd just continue updating. Unless you have like two chapters a year ago, then you can consider reuploading.
Do consider that people can get pissed if you repost the story they've read and they are made into thinking they're reading a new thing.

CZ2

I dropped a story awhile ago and I was curious about reviving it should I delete the entire thing and then repost it or should I just start updating again?
Start updating mate. Just update.

Temple

Just update unless you want to make changes to the old chapters. I revived an old story an it was almost a complete rewrite so I just started from chapter 1 again since it's almost a new story. If you're not touching the old chapters, just update.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
You should do what works best for you. If you have difficulty deciding, you can flip a coin.

D

Deleted member 57675

If its your dead story go full ahead. Now only thing is do you want a Frankenstein of recarination?

Frankenstein - rewrite with some scraps from old story. Reupdate.

Recarination- scrap everything but the skeleton of the old story, and make everything new. Delete and create anew.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Do a story swap. Fins someone who has an abandoned story, and switch. You write his, he writes yours.