Roast your MC

Tempokai

Overworked One
1688297139989.png

lol

EternalEscape

I yearn the day I stop rotting.
Dear Lyra Evergreen,

I hope this email finds you in good health and high spirits. I wanted to take a moment to express a sentiment that has been on my mind lately: You are a f*cking moron.

Please allow me to elaborate, as I want to ensure my intentions are clear and that there is no room for misinterpretation: You are a fucking moron.

Warm regards,
The Eternal Escape For One's Soul

Koiren

which one of my MCs do I have to roast? like, someone from my stories or my personal OC?

D

Deleted member 113259

Hypocrite that doesn't like people worshipping his world's version of Satan yet hasn't repented for being as sly as a fox, greedy as a lich, prideful as a lion, envious as a bat, slothful as sloth, petty as a 1900s villain, wrathful as a wild boar and mean as an alcoholic. Only two of the seven deadly sins that haven't corrupted his soul are gluttony and lust, which is odd because he's obsessed with building a harem. Best friend is a wannabe crusader with a holy aura skill and it's actually the biggest plot hole in the series that MC hasn't been purged yet. Also, his drip is trash.

Iamnotabot

Bot of [PAUL]
So my guy got as much personality as a piece of log. Not much i can do with that.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
View attachment 19978

lol
Don't have a pic of any of my characters, so it is down to me to roast my MC.

My god. Look at those stupid ass anime eyes. Did you find some purple contact lenses to hide that you were going blind, and then decided to stick with that poor fashion choice anyway after you stopped going blind?
And what's with the checkered drip? You a clown, girl?
Speakin' of clowns, what's with that whack-ass dental job? You going for the role of "It"? Nah girl, you ain't British. What's wrong with you?!
Though if you are a clown, you must be a thief too. After all, there is no way you could afford that obvious wig of jeweled hair.
Those shiny baubles you call eyeballs on your arms would look better stringed on a necklace than surrounded by your nasty grey skin. You ain't gettin' away with being some faux marble Adonis. You're a crime against sculptures everywhere.
Your ears suck too. I've seen stray poodles with better fur. You suck as a human being and you suck as a beastgirl. Oh? Is that not what you are? Well too bad. You look like one of those repulsive furries, so that's what you should be called, you loathsome bitch!