Writing Sagrado (WN) A controversial or good story?

Redadam04

【Human Savant of True Almighty God】
Hi, this is Red Adam. I just want to know if my story so far is good, lol. :blob_melt:

I just received a bash from one of the readers that I wrote some controversial versions of the present era. The #cancelkorea is trending last September 15 and so far, this reader of mine insists to delete my story, lmao. Come on, it is not my intention to bring out that part, lol. To tell the truth, I am not aware of that trend. I'm already aware that I write something bad for the real people out there since all of my chapters consist of a real-life event that happened from the past until the present. :blob_neutral:

The reader told me that 'serves you right'- it was a good thing that I didn't have any followers because I showed a piece of false information around the world. :blob_hmm_two: He even accused me of the most racist writer of all time and my people were uneducated bunches of fools. :blob_hmm: Woah, that was too harsh for him to say it through email, so I decided to reply with good remarks and I deleted his messages right away.:blob_unsure:

Well,that's not exactly what I wanted to point out for the many, lol. Umm, I want to apologize in advance if I offend some readers from the story. I'm truly sorry. :blob_neutral: Now, I fully understand that I won't be able to get more readers because of that message. :blob_blank:

I want to clarify to all that racism is everywhere, lol. And not all humans are bad people. :blob_no:

This is a fictional story and some of it is based on other people's experiences in real life. :blob_reach:

Well, so anyone who has some ideas, please feel free to give me good writing tips to avoid this situation again. :blob_okay:

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Might wanna link the story for us to have a clear picture on what you're talking about.

And I trust anyone capable of stumbling into this site and making an account to be aware of what they're doing to a certain extent. If you can truly tell yourself you've done nothing wrong and sleep like a baby tonight, then there's nothing people can say that would change your mind. So keep doing what you're doing, because there's no alternative anyway.

Unless you're talking real explicit, then yeah, might wanna take that somewhere else that isn't here.

Redadam04

Wait, linking the story is allowed? :blob_blank:

Redadam04

D

Deleted member 29316

Hi, this is Red Adam. I just want to know if my story so far is good, lol. :blob_melt:

I just received a bash from one of the readers that I wrote some controversial versions of the present era. The #cancelkorea is trending last September 15 and so far, this reader of mine insists to delete my story, lmao. Come on, it is not my intention to bring out that part, lol. To tell the truth, I am not aware of that trend. I'm already aware that I write something bad for the real people out there since all of my chapters consist of a real-life event that happened from the past until the present. :blob_neutral:

The reader told me that 'serves you right'- it was a good thing that I didn't have any followers because I showed a piece of false information around the world. :blob_hmm_two: He even accused me of the most racist writer of all time and my people were uneducated bunches of fools. :blob_hmm: Woah, that was too harsh for him to say it through email, so I decided to reply with good remarks and I deleted his messages right away.:blob_unsure:

Well,that's not exactly what I wanted to point out for the many, lol. Umm, I want to apologize in advance if I offend some readers from the story. I'm truly sorry. :blob_neutral: Now, I fully understand that I won't be able to get more readers because of that message. :blob_blank:

I want to clarify to all that racism is everywhere, lol. And not all humans are bad people. :blob_no:

This is a fictional story and some of it is based on other people's experiences in real life. :blob_reach:

Well, so anyone who has some ideas, please feel free to give me good writing tips to avoid this situation again. :blob_okay:
My take on that is, as long as you don't have any intention to commit racism, it's fine. Just let your words flow and to hell with your bashers. People here in SH are generally chill than other sites; most would be gracious enough to understand such racial terms might be a part of the story. But there might be a few snowflakes hanging around...so just in case, try to keep it to a minimum.

BenJepheneT

Light Up Gold - Parquet Courts
Wait, linking the story is allowed? :blob_blank:

D

Deleted member 29316

I have no idea what you have done to attract such statements.
Well that #cancelkorea became trending in our country for some time early this September because some Vlogger decided to get herself tattooed by the 'rising sun' flag of Imperial Japan, which is a taboo in Korea. South Koreans hit us with insults, and Filipinos answered with insults as well, causing the #cancelkorea.

Personally, I don't care about it. Both sides committed mistakes and eventually did the right thing by apologizing to each other.

I'm just concerned about politicizing online platforms like SH. Well, I might be wrong though.

Edit: His novel had tidbits of politics inserted.

Last edited by a moderator:

Redadam04

How do you guys do that? I don't know how to share my story like that. :blob_blank:

Riese

Just a writer for fun
Hmm that problem though:blob_hmm_two:. I will be checking it thoroughly.:blob_hmm:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
Well that #cancelkorea became trending in our country for some time early this September because some Vlogger decided to get herself tattooed by the 'rising sun' flag of Imperial Japan, which is a taboo in Korea. South Koreans hit us with insults, and Filipinos answered with insults as well, causing the #cancelkorea.

Personally, I don't care about it. Both sides committed mistakes and eventually did the right thing by apologizing to each other.

I'm just concerned about politicizing online platforms like SH. Well, I might be wrong though.

Edit: His novel had tidbits of politics inserted.
:blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm:

Wtf is wrong with people (readers) really? I mean there is this statement call "chill".

I will try read the story now and give my very butt monkey feedback ASAP

At C7, "Very barebone and needs subtlety."

Because I am feeling the vibe that I am reading a CN novel that solely focusing on racism with the MC being heavily on the spotlight.

At C12, "Racism, Religious topics, Politics and now Sexism..."

At C19 (latest chapter): "the blatent plot armor is there, I had seen worse."

Last edited:

Redadam04

:blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm::blob_facepalm:

Wtf is wrong with people (readers) really? I mean there is this statement call "chill".

I will try read the story now and give my very butt monkey feedback ASAP

At C7, "Very barebone and needs subtlety."

Because I am feeling the vibe that I am reading a CN novel that solely focusing on racism with the MC being heavily on the spotlight.

At C12, "Racism, Religious topics, Politics and now Sexism..."

At C19 (latest chapter): "the blatent plot armor is there, I had seen worse."

Man, thanks for the 'butt monkey feedback', sir. :blob_okay:

Assurbanipal_II

Empress of the Four Corners of the World
Btw, where can we find this bash? I want to read the other side as well to forma a judgement. :blob_cookie:

RaidenInfinity

One who draws catgirls
> controversial
> public disagreement

1 single person ain't the public, dude. And not even 10 people nor even 100 represents the public.
1 / 106 million (approximate PH population in 2018) = 0.000000943396226%

So raise your head up high and be proud of what you wrote.