Sarcastic description of what happened in your story today. (Mega Thread)

doravg

105/4001 (too lazy to count the stories again.)
My nearly brainless prince decided to take over the world, and started with his hometown. He will lower taxes, and expect the country to run on goodwill, and the power of friendship.

So, what happened in your stories today? (Remember, you have to be sarcastic about it.)

Syringe

Bluetooth 7 Enabled Holy Blade w/ Red Dot Sight
Just your friendly neighbourhood megacorp getting intimate with dangerous monsters underneath a population of hundreds of thousands~ Nothing too special. Just regular monsters made from deeply-rooted emotions and trauma, so how bad could they be? Just like a petting zoo!

Oh, did I mention that if enough Workers are mangled (playfully, of course. Imagine being folded like a pretzel. Sounds fun!) then the facility self destructs as a fail safe? Haha. Only the facility right?

Right? Totally hadn't happened before and people didn't have their hearts screaming and leaping out of their chests. That'd be crazy!

Monitored 24/7? Don't you feel so secure? Accidentally injure a 'healer'? I guess the entire facility is condemned~ Trying to fight for your right to live? Oh silly, the people wanting to take it are the ones who gave you that right in the first place.

What a sane and nice corporation to work for. Please help me.
1676100446917.png

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
My MC's daughter was born, and the MC had been doing it with his older twin sisters... -_- don't ask.

D

Deleted member 54065

So, what happened in your stories today? (Remember, you have to be sarcastic about it.)
Told myself "I'll write my 16th Volume for the Saint Series" today. However, the other story (Ballad of the School Hallways) got jealous and demanded my attention, so here I am, procrastinating because another issue is surfacing: my national assessment.

Don't worry my stories, Uncle Hans will get back to you soon after he passes his National Trainer's exam.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
In a battle of wills, the MC's cousin got menstrual pain-like cramps x10, breaking through to the next level. Of course, she lost 1st place because of this. But it was her own doing, going around naked, letting loose her wild side, prompting her blood to boil and propelling her to the next stage.

D

Deleted member 54065

In a battle of wills, the MC's cousin got menstrual pain-like cramps x10, breaking through to the next level. Of course, she lost 1st place because of this. But it was her own doing, going around naked, letting loose her wild side, prompting her blood to boil and propelling her to the next stage.

LTuDYMIel6lkin7JG4G_1CtM4d9vuPpK622CtzBhOZk.jpg

HyperSecure123

My MC got Kabedon'ed by his new wife just after his transmigration, and somehow it was because she caught him muttering the name of his daughter of previous life, and now she thinks that he has an illegitimate daughter and is ready to kill him

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
A tragic tale of regret and miscommunication setting up Captain Saveaho to attempt to rescue the guy with the ability to inflate his penis to brobdingnagian proportions from his own bad choices.

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
My husband got his toe chopped off and whined until I did the dishes, then whined about how I should have done a different chore instead.

Rhaps

Xenophobia Incarnate
My girl Charlotte used Vicious Mockery on the Six Eared Macaque, it was super effective.

APieceOfRock

Yuri Lover, endeed!
My MC let a 9-year-old girl kill 10 goblins, saved 3 children goblins, and got involved in goblin politics. He's also planning to commit warcrimes in the Goblin-Yeti war and decimate the entire population of both sides.

Lorelliad

call me Roamer 🎩
My MC fights someone who's more of a main character than him

MajorKerina

Main character locked herself in a bathroom and played with a flashlight.

avaseofpeonies

your cool weird auntie
War. (Good God, Y'all.)

Can't I just skip this part and get to the next smut chapter?

ACertainPassingUser

Nothing happened, really

Nothing really happened at all.

Anyone that's said something happened need their brain checked, because there's simply no story to tell.