SH Forum Lore 2 Season 2

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Hey, it's your old suicidal teacher-teddy bruh, Hans, with another round of SH Forum lore! This time, it picks up from the first lore of season 2 and features @Controps (KIA), @Paul_Tromba, @Anon2023, @SailusGebel (as his GB self), @RepresentingEnvy, @Story_Marc and @georgelee5786!

All pages are read from right to left, just like your old manga. Also, the lores are meant for funsies, not to offend anyone.

Page 1 (read from right to left)

Page 2 (read from right to left)

Page 3 (read from right to left)

If you wish to avail of my services for future lores, novel covers and other illustration stuff, feel free to message me! I usually work fast, but give me two-three days to finish the commissions. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:

Paul_Tromba

Sleep deprived mess of a published author
Hey, it's your old suicidal teacher-teddy bruh, Hans, with another round of SH Forum lore! This time, it picks up from the first lore of season 2 and features @Controps (KIA), @Paul_Tromba, @Anon2023, @SailusGebel (as his GB self), @RepresentingEnvy, @Story_Marc and @georgelee5786!

All pages are read from right to left, just like your old manga. Also, the lores are meant for funsies, not to offend anyone.

Page 1 (read from right to left)

Page 2 (read from right to left)

Page 3 (read from right to left)

If you wish to avail of my services for future lores, novel covers and other illustration stuff, feel free to message me! I usually work fast, but give me two-three days to finish the commissions. Thanks!
I'm just glad that there is lore and that I am featured. I see that you've added Mark so that's awesome. Can't wait to see more.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I had to read it three times to get the text as somehow I always zoned out at the 2nd image.