SH Forum Lore #4

• Thread starter Deleted member 54065
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 54065

Hello again! I'm back for the 4th SH Lore Illustration. This time, @Paul_Tromba, @TheEldritchGod, @melchi, @AliceShiki and @SailusGebel are featured.

The illustration is just for funsies. No offense intended. :blobreading: :blob_nom::blob_hide:

(Also, can someone give me the context of this?)

Edit: Here's one of the context.
And another one, thanks to @melchi for bringing my attention to it!

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 54065

Who commissioned this? Not the same person?
Nope, it's another guy. Won't divulge the name though. :blob_wink: :blob_hide:
Bruh, do it yourself. For the small price of 10$ per illustration(Hans, correct me if I'm wrong), you can make it into an internet webseries. :blob_wink:
Yep, it's $10 for four and below number of characters, and $15 for five to seven characters. ^_<

SailusGebel

I aint, I'm proud of my cheapness.
You won't be able to see the first princess of SH, Sally Gabrielle drawn by Teddy Bruh because of your cheapness. Can you live with that? Can you live without putting yourself in the same art as the first princess of SH Sally Gabrielle? You can't, stop inhaling that copium.

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
Well, if you put it that way, likewise!

I'm also proud of my speed in doing artworks, as well as being cheap. :blobthumbsup::blob_aww:
spending for money is for loserssssssss
You won't be able to see the first princess of SH, Sally Gabrielle drawn by Teddy Bruh because of your cheapness. Can you live with that? Can you live without putting yourself in the same art as the first princess of SH Sally Gabrielle? You can't, stop inhaling that copium.
Yes, I can. Quite easily, actually.