shameless self promotion

John_Owl

The one with fluffy wings
are you tired of having to choose between the same old options? Either your nether regions or your brain? well, I'm proud to introduce you to DragonBound!!

This wonderful erotica fantasy novel contains scenes from male/female and futa/female, to more fun scenes, such as girl/girl and boy/boy. all participants are aged 18 and up. However, it never once throws aside the vital piece of any story - the backbone, the heart and soul that is the PLOT! yes, dear readers! You've read that right! You can now have both an actual, real plot AND get your jollies off in one amazing novel!

*Author not responsible for lost bodily fluids, distracted times, or damage to your already low expectations. Do not wank and drive. Please consume responsibly.*

RainyLiquid

Hey are you interested in a novel about Superheroes? Yeah me neither. But I dunno maybe consider checking this one out. Recently hit 40 chapters, and over 200k words so I guess that's kind of cool.

In a world of Superheroes and Villains, there is never a dull moment in Oleander City... With a story straight out of a comic book, Hope Lauren dreams of one day becoming the sidekick to the world's strongest Hero, the Victorian and flying through the skies! Seemingly by luck, she gains Superpowers of her own and has an unexpected encounter with a mysterious man named Jack Larison, who harbors a secret connection to the world's strongest Superhero.

Together the two of them set out and join a team called Pantheon in order to help save Oleander city. Through adventure, action, comedy and tragedy, each of them looks for something worthwhile in a place where worlds collide. Will she be able to master her new Superpower, and gain the attention of the Number One Hero? The start of a brand-new story begins here.

Spectacular World | Scribble Hub

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
BOW DOWN IN SUPPLICATION TO THE ELDRITCH GOD

Touch your forehead to the glass.
Press it hard.
Stare.
Gaze with wonder.
Tremble in fear at the low, low, low prices displayed on your monitor.

The Eldritch God Wordsmith Emporium.

We are slashing our prices on linguistical taxidermy programs.
We are slashing our prices on petrified meme carcasses.
We are slashing... everything.

Our prices are insane.

Our prices have chewed off their own manipulative digits down to twitching bloody stumps as they thrust their upper appendages repeatedly into their gibbering, chattering, spasming, consumption orifice.

Consume
CONSUME
CON-SUME

Hara-Kiri Nonfeasance

YOUR LIFE MIGHT DEPEND ON IT

Does it?

Spoilers...

Support small-intranet businesses.
THINK. WAN.
ACT. LAN.

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
I'm bored and I decided to have a thread pop up where everyone gets to hawk their wares in the most audacious way they can think of.

Any viewers interested may now have the illustrious experience of reading my story! https://www.scribblehub.com/series/501740/for-want-of-a-house/
it follows the rocky path of a small child able to spit up cubes and unable to read social cues as I offer many character building opportunities for her! Featuring: first person present tense! Short child with Problems! Cubes! Start your new year on a different note and read now!
Read this and help solve the Thread Tree Incident:

RiaCorvidiva

Lady with a Caws.
Why read The Legacy of Dragonfire? Well, it has magic, and dragons, and princesses falling in love with (half-)dragons, and plenty of medium-slow burn girl-love to sate those who are interested in a slower-burn story.

Okay, um... That probably didn't do a lot of convincing. So, uh, do you like stories that evoke the flavor and feeling of traditional epic fantasy, ones that show heroines getting stronger, but you don't like all this newfangled 'isekai' or 'litrpg' flavor of the month? Because if so, my story is for you!

Wait, I'm supposed to be selling my work, not turning people off from it.

Do you tire of toxic relationships in fantasy where it feels like the two characters involved actually hate each other, and are just together because they find each other hot? Do you want to see wholesome romance between two women that, while not necessarily 100% healthy, serves to bring out the best in both partners, and a genuine desire to improve themselves both on and off the battlefield for their partner? A romance that isn't just all smut, no love? You'll find it here.

Wait, no, I'm pretty bad at selling my work, aren't I... Okay, I give up. Maybe you shouldn't read it after all.

Last edited:

JadieAlissia

You can listen to my book as an audiobook, so you can do it while doing chores or playing games 🤷‍♂️ (link in my signature)

It's a fantasy book about a young vampire but he's not a very scary one. The book has a relaxing atmosphere and it has lots of nature, foraging etc.

The vampire meets a necromancer girl who has a sick little sister. They forage for herbs to make potions for the sister and try to figure out how to cure her disease.

wresch

Want something more contemporary? The King of Siberia takes place in Russia but is actually about the Ukraine war. The MC is an American woman. She is trying to get back to America. Meanwhile, the man she is with is trying to change Russian culture to make it even more war-like. Plenty of drama and some Russian history.

Attachments

• 0037321-9b9d71de-705c-488d-9666-a2999061bd20.jpg
    0037321-9b9d71de-705c-488d-9666-a2999061bd20.jpg
    905.2 KB · Views: 12