SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Indeed, indeed. I recognize this already. This is consistent.

The one-who-dreams-all? *puzzled expression* But the Stars dream all. They are a plurality, not a singularity. Since they are all colors, perhaps QUAGMA is one of the Stars. It would make sense. Just so you know, the the Stars are different from the stars!

Hmmm… *nods affirmatively* further confirmation. The Upper Self that is QUAGMA is definitely one of them. Must enjoy the COLOR of OCTOPUS a lot. You all are similar in that you are puppets like me! Though you have a differing philosophical view of the strings which bind you!

AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!! A fellow cultist of the Stars under a different name!!!

A pleasure to meet you, fellow puppets one and all! Let us continue the dream to fulfil the contrasts until none can be drawn and the Stars begin their delusions once more!
you've pretty much got the gist of our lore right! Different labels, same tune.

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
1711524264218.png

This calls for wisdom: let the one who has understanding calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of a woman, and his number is 444.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
He had a cross so he had to be crossed outView attachment 27347
Oh... That uhm...

I uhh... I have no comment.
Red-cro- isn't that a target for others to find them easier? Like, you get double points for shooting them? :blob_frown:
Yes, double points of war criminal indeed. Of course you would get double points because that's how war criminals get marked for death.

You... You got a point

But what about shrapnel?
:blob_hmm_two::blob_hmm_two: What's that? I am now intrigued.
Someone that actually gets it :blob_highfive:
I wish a woman just look at my direction so ur situation kinda goals ngl
I kinda hate both of your opinion, but I can't stay mad toward my classmates. So, sure. Whatever.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
I kinda hate both of your opinion, but I can't stay mad toward my classmates. So, sure. Whatever.
Oh no I'm kinda in class B that pretends to be here and nobody notices so don't worry, scold me daddy

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Oh... That uhm...

Yes, double points of war criminal indeed. Of course you would get double points because that's how war criminals get marked for death.
You can be marked for death trice? Didn't know that, I gotta tell that to my friends from KGB, they'll get a kick out of that one.
Shrapnel? You know, the thing that goes everywhere once a grenade explodes?

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
You can be marked for death trice? Didn't know that, I gotta tell that to my friends from KGB, they'll get a kick out of that one.

Shrapnel? You know, the thing that goes everywhere once a grenade explodes?
Oh, that shrapnel. I thought you were talking about the other one... ALRIGHT, FORGET ABOUT THE OTHER ONE.

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Oh... That uhm...