SHF High-school Fanfic

Notadate

[A card drops to the floor into the dust pile that was once Notadate.]

[Chair: Someone keeps eating it, doesn’t have one.
Name: Notadate
Info: Dies and or disappears midway through? Only Russian seem’s to pay attention to. Plot reverence is minus levels, can be seen in the clubroom’s (threads) hosting gambling.]

*sips vodka*
[A card drops to the floor into the dust pile that was once Notadate.]

[Chair: Someone keeps eating it, doesn’t have one.
Name: Notadate
Info: Dies and or disappears midway through? Only Russian seem’s to pay attention to. Plot reverence is minus levels, can be seen in the clubroom’s (threads) hosting gambling.]
@Corty

Iloveshovels

Attachments

• CE1630A0-8064-4631-9F71-E0B256A8CE52.jpeg
    CE1630A0-8064-4631-9F71-E0B256A8CE52.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 12

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
I have but one word:
Kino

Being appreciated by you makes my day meaningful. :blob_melt:

*deliberately decides to ignore that the term can be used ironically to indicate something terribly bad*

Also your chapter gave me so many ideas for Heroine Ssemouy that I'm half tempted to write about her before I do Seymour even if that makes no sense whatsoever.
I hope I managed to inspire you to write something epic. :blob_uwu: Whether it's Heroine or Seymour or something else entirely, I can't wait to read it. 🤩

I slept from 6pm to 1am in the morning so I'm joining you guys in the messed up sleep schedule room :blob_no:
Honestly now at this point the important thing is that a few hours at the end you sleep, no matter when :blob_blank:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Oh, you poor, poor soul... You don't even know what are you up against, do you?
At this point we should start redirecting everyone who's new to that one wall of text that Azure used against Shizuki :blob_popcorn:

I mean... It should be fine for eldritch entities? :blob_shock:
In Mother Russia you don't drink the water, the water drinks you, so mama should be fine? :blob_evil_two:
How else do you think big bro keeps himself looking so healthy without inferior American products?
The secret to eternal life - North Korean Smoothie