SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
:blob_hmm:
:blob_hmm_two:
:blob_evil:
:devilish:

I want you to finish your chapters! Muhahahahah!

Maybe something easier? :blob_teary:

Jokes aside, I will, but if there's anything else you would like then feel free to request :blob_uwu: Anything for my Little Bro

At this point we should start redirecting everyone who's new to that one wall of text that Azure used against Shizuki :blob_popcorn:
You know, we could do that... Or let them be stabbed. :blob_evil_two:
In Mother Russia you don't drink the water, the water drinks you, so mama should be fine? :blob_evil_two:
I will be. :blob_evil_two:
*stomach growls*
Ignore that. :blob_evil_two:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
yay! Break next week! 🎉 🎉 🎉 Good, you've been working hard, you deserve a good rest :blob_uwu:
Ehehe~
Thank you~
Matcha dropped a new chapter, but beware it's over 16k words :blob_hide: You make an appearance though :blob_uwu:
:blob_blank:
(I may be several chapters behind on reading)
Me about to parry the inferior weaponry in the trenches:
Ahahaha~
*slices through shovel*
*splits you in half*
Weak~
Oh, you poor, poor soul... You don't even know what are you up against, do you?
Poor soul indeed~

DannyTheDaikon

You know, we could do that... Or let them be stabbed. :blob_evil_two:
True... Popcorn? :blob_popcorn: 🍿
I will be. :blob_evil_two:
*stomach growls*
Ignore that. :blob_evil_two:
*runs off to make you mint tea*
Ehehe~
Thank you~
You're welcome :blob_uwu:
:blob_blank:
(I may be several chapters behind on reading)
Skip to the good parts
Ahahaha~
*slices through shovel*
*splits you in half*
Weak~

Poor soul indeed~
:blob_popcorn:

DannyTheDaikon

Ngl, I skipped GoodPerson's chapters and just read Matcha's....
Ngl, I skipped GoodPerson's chapters and just read Matcha's....
One time wasn't enough, Ssemouy went for total destruction and posted it twice :blob_happy:

But same...

:blob_popcorn:
*nom*
*crack*
Ah, my teeth! :blob_popcorn_two:
They were brand new! Who put rocks in my popcorn?
Ah, dang it. It must've been Orlui :blob_no:
I shall wait. :blob_evil_two:
🍵 :blob_reach: here you go mama :blob_uwu:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly

Being appreciated by you makes my day meaningful. :blob_melt:

*deliberately decides to ignore that the term can be used ironically to indicate something terribly bad*
Wait really? I've never really saw it used in a negative way
I hope I managed to inspire you to write something epic. :blob_uwu: Whether it's Heroine or Seymour or something else entirely, I can't wait to read it. 🤩
;) well, I did write something down before I forgot about the main details
Does it matter which branch the bird takes flight from? The bird is unburdened by the weight of the tree. This branch, that branch, it does not matter. No branch is special. No branch is particular.

Does the fairytale say to its characters, "you should be grateful for this life I have given."?. Does a fairytale think anything of its contents?

I was once beholden to an infinite library, containing understanding that reaches beyond the stretch of eternity.

On each shelf lies countless books, each book a possibility to be realized, and on the page of every book is a story to be told. Each letter, each droplet of ink a world to be known. Every scent of wood carries a hymn to be sung.

Each of them is full of life, of laughter, of misery, of love. They are all different, even as they are all the same. I pity you. You who travels between these stories, a drifter without a home, forced into a predestined voyage that you hope will find no end. But beyond this voyage is nothingness, and only in nothingness may you find peace. A trillion Droplets. A trillion trillion Droplets. Possibilities. Each. A dream to be made real. To even a single part of that library, our sum cannot compare.

Yet, I can grasp that in its ALLNESS, can't I?
Honestly now at this point the important thing is that a few hours at the end you sleep, no matter when :blob_blank:
This made no sense to me and I think so too :blob_okay: