SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_melt:
I'm currently on Acheron POV with Welt. I'm in the room where Sunday was outscamming Aventurine and reading a note about all of the victims of "Death" :blob_evil:
I see~
Aventurine has been to the theater at this point, right~? If so, probably around 1.5 hours left...

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I see~
Aventurine has been to the theater at this point, right~? If so, probably around 1.5 hours left...
Theater? :blob_hmm: I don't think so? Last time I saw him he was getting roasted by Sparkle after he was walking around and giving those gems away. Then it was that section in the bar with Gallagher where you're supposed to get ingredients for a drink. And after that was the switch to Acheron and Welt.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Theater? :blob_hmm: I don't think so? Last time I saw him he was getting roasted by Sparkle after he was walking around and giving those gems away. Then it was that section in the bar with Gallagher where you're supposed to get ingredients for a drink. And after that was the switch to Acheron and Welt.
Oop~ Nevermind, more like 3 hours then~

DannyTheDaikon

You guys have to convince my laptop's storage space to magically expand 50 GB :blob_cringe:
Make a deep cleaning :blob_neutral: Make sure your appdata folder isn't bloated and all the temps are properly removed. I managed to win back ~40gb like this on my old PC. Windows likes to bloat after a certain point, so it's always good to do some manual cleaning anyways.

Noooooo~ Enjoy the story~
I'm progressing on his story and I must say I think I dislike him even more with every new cutscene :blob_neutral:

Ssemouy currently stopped, but maybe she could be convinced to return :blob_evil:

:blob_aww: yay!!!! I'm excited for mama to join us :blob_reach:

:blob_nom:
Is there any co-op or something? And do I need to re-install Genshin too?
You guys have to convince my laptop's storage space to magically expand 50 GB :blob_cringe:
I can give you a funny looking 2tb ssd. Just don't open the folder "26.12.1991“:blob_neutral:

Last edited:

DannyTheDaikon

Is there any co-op or something? And do I need to re-install Genshin too?
There's no co-op, but there's lots of stuff to talk about :blob_evil: lore theory discussions are always fun :blob_evil:

and no need to reinstall Genshin unless you want to. I'm planning to give it a shot once I ran out of things to do in HSR tho :blob_evil:
I can give you a funny looking 2tb ssd. Just don't open the folder "26.12.1991“:blob_neutral:
That's gonna be the first thing she's gonna go after :blob_neutral:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
But me and Azure are the only ones playing currently :blob_neutral: makes no sense to make separate thread for 2 people :blob_neutral:
Personally, it doesn't bother me, but as Mama says, there are also 2Words and I think Midnight too. Maybe RanRon and Lorelliad are playing as well.
I have the same problem. I wanted to install it on my PC because I wouldn't enjoy it as much on a smartphone. I don't know what to delete. I should delete BG3, but I wanted to do the evil run...

There's no co-op, but there's lots of stuff to talk about :blob_evil: lore theory discussions are always fun :blob_evil:
L-lore?! B-but I can't read! :blob_shock:
and no need to reinstall Genshin unless you want to. I'm planning to give it a shot once I ran out of things to do in HSR tho :blob_evil:
:blob_evil_two:
Personaly, I just wanted to run around with our family and Genshin sounds like an okay-ish game to run around in. On the other hand we can always play L4D.
:blob_evil:
That's gonna be the first thing she's gonna go after :blob_neutral:
Foek. :blob_neutral:
I have the same problem. I wanted to install it on my PC because I wouldn't enjoy it as much on a smartphone. I don't know what to delete. I should delete BG3, but I wanted to do the evil run...
Move some Ssemouy pics on a different ssd. You'll have another tb of space. :blob_neutral:

DannyTheDaikon

L-lore?! B-but I can't read! :blob_shock:
:blob_happy:
:blob_evil_two:
Personaly, I just wanted to run around with our family and Genshin sounds like an okay-ish game to run around in. On the other hand we can always play L4D.
:blob_evil:
Genshin has co-op? :blob_aww: If so I wanna!
I'm gonna get a rope or something :blob_neutral: We gonna erase her memory before it's too late :blob_neutral:
Interesting~
I have a theory regarding him, but I'm gonna wait to finish the available story before I say it :blob_evil: