Please, Ane-san, don’t walk out that door
I’m sorry, can’t stand to see you sore.
Hold me close, don’t ignore,
In your embrace, my heart soars.​
... What did you do? I was gone for only a couple of hours. :blob_neutral:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy
... What did you do? I was gone for only a couple of hours. :blob_neutral:
My clumsy and heavy nature sometimes leads to situations where I can offend with my words or actions without meaning to.
I often cross the line. I know I shouldn't do it. My experiences have taught me this, yet I often find myself crossing it only to regret it afterwards.
:blob_pat_sad:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
@DannyTheDaikon

SORRY ANE-SAN🎸

(I'm sorry sister)

Sorry, Ane-san, I didn’t mean to make you mad,
Please don’t leave me here so sad.
Don’t hold a grudge, don’t turn away,
Hear me out, let’s talk today.

In your embrace, my heart soars.

Without your warmth, I lose my way,
In your arms is where I want to stay.
Your silence cuts deeper than a knife,
Without you, I struggle through life.

My clumsy and heavy nature sometimes leads to situations where I can offend with my words or actions without meaning to.
I often cross the line. I know I shouldn't do it. My experiences have taught me this, yet I often find myself crossing it only to regret it afterwards.
:blob_pat_sad:
Eh? What happened? I mean the song is nice :blob_aww: But what happened? I'm not mad at you???? Do I gave off this impression? I'm sorry if I was acting weird! I'm grinding Simulated Universe so I'm in my sweaty gamer mode :blob_happy: I'm also completely distracted from the forum, so I'm really really sorry if I sound weird!!!
I'm not angry! I mean I am cuz my mother is visiting in 3 days, but I'm not angry at anybody!

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
@DannyTheDaikon

SORRY ANE-SAN🎸

(I'm sorry sister)

Sorry, Ane-san, I didn’t mean to make you mad,
Please don’t leave me here so sad.
Don’t hold a grudge, don’t turn away,
Hear me out, let’s talk today.

In your embrace, my heart soars.

Without your warmth, I lose my way,
In your arms is where I want to stay.
Your silence cuts deeper than a knife,
Without you, I struggle through life.

*gasps* Lord Matcha, what did you do that warrants an apology like this? :blob_dizzy: Goddess daikon, should I go call Seymour and teach him a lesson? :blob_hide:

I'm TL 69 close to 70
Is this like Genshin where going from AR 55 to AR 60 is like going from AR 1 to 55 5 times? Cause all of my friends who are still active today are TL 70 now and it's embarrassing to be left in the dust :blob_no:

MatchaChocolate69

Eh? What happened? I mean the song is nice :blob_aww: But what happened? I'm not mad at you???? Do I gave off this impression?
I thought you were angry with me, and it was tormenting me. I didn't know how to apologize, so I decided to write you a song.

I'm sorry if I was acting weird! I'm grinding Simulated Universe so I'm in my sweaty gamer mode :blob_happy: I'm also completely distracted from the forum, so I'm really really sorry if I sound weird!!!
You don't need to apologize; it's me who, as usual, misinterpreted things. I'm sorry, Ane-san. I sensed the distance, but you have every right to play and pull away a bit when you feel the need. Yet, this "distance" of yours inspired me to create something for you. You truly deserve it, I shouldn't take you for granted. You deserve to be celebrated, Ane-san! :blob_uwu:

I'm not angry! I mean I am cuz my mother is visiting in 3 days, but I'm not angry at anybody!
This sounds like a lot of stress, if it's any consolation, my mother also gives me this kind of anxiety. I hope the bad vibes pass quickly. :blob_pat_sad:

*gasps* Lord Matcha, what did you do that warrants an apology like this? :blob_dizzy: Goddess daikon, should I go call Seymour and teach him a lesson? :blob_hide:
I'm guilty :blob_no:

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
I think Matcha-kun was an accidental victim of me being angy at Kafka :sweating_profusely: No need for Seymour! She can continue relaxing as a neet :blob_uwu: But thank you for the offer :blob_uwu:
I thought you were angry with me, and it was tormenting me. I didn't know how to apologize, so I decided to write you a song.
:blob_aww: I really appreciate it and the song is amazing! I'm not angy tho, so no worries Matcha-kun :blob_reach: I would never be mad at my precious Little Bo :blob_uwu:
You don't need to apologize; it's me who, as usual, misinterpreted things. I'm sorry, Ane-san. I sensed the distance, but you have every right to play and pull away a bit when you feel the need. Yet, this "distance" of yours inspired me to create something for you. You truly deserve it, I shouldn't take you for granted. You deserve to be celebrated, Ane-san! :blob_uwu:
It keeps happening to me, so I think the problem is mostly with me and my resting bitch face even in text :sweating_profusely: doesn't help that do hyperfixate on my games or work and see nothing beside that :sweating_profusely: You really have nothing to apologize for :blob_reach: It's just a misunderstanding :blob_uwu:
This sounds like a lot of stress, if it's any consolation, my mother also gives me this kind of anxiety. I hope the bad vibes pass quickly. :blob_pat_sad:
I generally gave a good relationship with my mom, but that's only under a condition that we don't see each other for more than a day and we don't talk on the phone more often than once a week. She's quite a tiring person to be around :blob_neutral: And my gf's mom's not much better and to make things worse once my mother leaves her arrives, so we're in for double the fun this month :blob_no:
Not guilty :blob_reach: Matcha-kun did nothing wrong :blob_reach:

Call Hero Ssemouy to kiss Matcha on the forehead. :blob_evil_two:
Lemmie gib you a kiss too mama (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
👩‍⚖️ Guilty! Your verdict: You'll have to work as a Rootling(temp) in the next Daikon Harvest Festival :blob_uwu:

Call who? :blob_frown:

[Ominous Counter: -6.{lim x->0=1/x}]

I think Matcha-kun was an accidental victim of me being angy at Kafka :sweating_profusely: No need for Seymour! She can continue relaxing as a neet :blob_uwu: But thank you for the offer :blob_uwu:
Oh ok...
I generally gave a good relationship with my mom, but that's only under a condition that we don't see each other for more than a day and we don't talk on the phone more often than once a week. She's quite a tiring person to be around :blob_neutral: And my gf's mom's not much better and to make things worse once my mother leaves her arrives, so we're in for double the fun this month :blob_no:
I feel you, me and my mom seem to have a talent for annoying each other when we talk in person...

MatchaChocolate69

:blob_aww: I really appreciate it and the song is amazing! I'm not angy tho, so no worries Matcha-kun :blob_reach: I would never be mad at my precious Little Bo :blob_uwu:
This makes me extremely happy! Ane-san! :blob_reach: I will write more songs!

I'm planning to create boss songs in the style of Metal Gear Rising Revengence for each member of the Eldritch Familia for the final chapter of W's saga.

It keeps happening to me, so I think the problem is mostly with me and my resting bitch face even in text :sweating_profusely: doesn't help that do hyperfixate on my games or work and see nothing beside that :sweating_profusely: You really have nothing to apologize for :blob_reach: It's just a misunderstanding :blob_uwu:
This only shows how genuine and spontaneous you are, someone who doesn't pretend, and your true self is visible through in what you write. I'm glad we cleared up the misunderstanding. Now I know you a little better, and that is precious to me.

:blob_no:

Same. In small doses, my mom is pleasant, but it can be extremely invasive, inquisitorial, and redundant. I care about her, but I prefer to keep her at a distance.
In your case, the combination with the mother-in-law is a devastating one-two punch. Hang in there, Ane-san, I'm rooting for you. The storm will pass.

Mama, you keep saying that, but it's not going to happen. Ours is a platonic relationship. I've already used up my available kiss waking her from the eternal slumber caused by your vodka.
But I can kiss you.

*kisses Mama on the forehead*

I love you, Mama.

👩‍⚖️ Guilty! Your verdict: You'll have to work as a Rootling(temp) in the next Daikon Harvest Festival :blob_uwu:
I accept my punishment and believe it is time for me to also become a follower of the daikon goddess. :blob_uwu:

SsemouyOnan

Imagine you can fly
HAHA! I DID IT! So long world 5! Time for world 6 :blob_evil:
Just so you know... i struggled the most on world 6... It's a DPS check if you don't have insane survivability (Read: Gepard or whatever OP Harmony/Preservation they added that makes you immortal)
How the bloody mary did I didn't get notified of yours mere presence?!
Hehe, under the right conditions I'm the stealthiest in the school :blob_evil: