SHF High-school Fanfic

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
A SIMPLE FANTASY
This is a pretty cringe-worthy chapter born out of my desire to indulge in some cozy time and cuddling with Ssemouy. :blob_pout:

It was supposed to be part of the final chapter of the "W Saga" I'm writing, but it ended up being quite lengthy, and I found it disrupted the rhythm and mood of that chapter, which will be much more grimdark.

So, I decided to cut it and make it a standalone chapter that could serve as an interlude to the final arc, but could also be enjoyed on its own as if it were part of another continuity. The style is cozy, rom com, and it's a slice-of-life genre, which is one of my weak points.

Paradoxically, I had more difficulty writing this chapter than the 16k-word one.
Nonetheless, it was still fun to do.

I'm using this fan fiction to experiment with new things and genres that I wouldn't normally write to improve and practice.

There was also supposed to be a part about the daikon festival in honor of Danny, but for now, I've decided to set it aside, considering that Quagma is writing a chapter about a cherry blossom festival.

Characters appearing in this chapter: @SsemouyOnan , @DannyTheDaikon , @Simple_Russian_Boi , @MidnightFox

Mentioned characters: @quagma , @Detective_Quack, @Pixytokisaki14, @Azure_Fog , @Corty , @Nahrenne .

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
A SIMPLE FANTASY
This is a pretty cringe-worthy chapter born out of my desire to indulge in some cozy time and cuddling with Ssemouy. :blob_pout:

It was supposed to be part of the final chapter of the "W Saga" I'm writing, but it ended up being quite lengthy, and I found it disrupted the rhythm and mood of that chapter, which will be much more grimdark.

So, I decided to cut it and make it a standalone chapter that could serve as an interlude to the final arc, but could also be enjoyed on its own as if it were part of another continuity. The style is cozy, rom com, and it's a slice-of-life genre, which is one of my weak points.

Paradoxically, I had more difficulty writing this chapter than the 16k-word one.
Nonetheless, it was still fun to do.

I'm using this fan fiction to experiment with new things and genres that I wouldn't normally write to improve and practice.

There was also supposed to be a part about the daikon festival in honor of Danny, but for now, I've decided to set it aside, considering that Quagma is writing a chapter about a cherry blossom festival.

Characters appearing in this chapter: @SsemouyOnan , @DannyTheDaikon , @Simple_Russian_Boi , @MidnightFox

Mentioned characters: @quagma , @Detective_Quack, @Pixytokisaki14, @Azure_Fog , @Corty , @Nahrenne .

I would still categorize it as absolute psychological horror by including the thought that any kind of chocolate would be mentioned in one sentence with mayonnaise.

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
I would still categorize it as absolute psychological horror by including the thought that any kind of chocolate would be mentioned in one sentence with mayonnaise.
Agreed. Ssemouy deserves a .50 bmg to the head for such a sin. :blob_thor:
Screenshot_20240326-160130.jpg