SHF High-school Fanfic

Theirl

...---...
💨˝/\___/\˝
💨(❀;>ᆺ<;)
˝/\˝ /づ˙˙˙˙˙\づ
@DannyTheDaikon

I need some advice, any I can get.

My situation is getting too stressful. Apparently you can't really do much for mental abuse, and since my stepmom only uses her temper against breaking objects, the police/CPS can't do much, and she can stay in the house for now from what I am hearing through the grapevine. (We were trying to get her kicked out until she gets help from a therapist).

I am still far away with my sisters at a hotel, and I don't know what I can do on my end to at least delay her enough to remove our items and get an apartment, should she somehow talk her way out of whatever that psych-watch or whatever it is called is, which I am certain she will be able to do with how good she is at playing mind games and twisting the truth.
Dont know the context, but if u have friends try to talk with a bunch of them and ask them to accompany you to get your shit out of.your house. If u dont have a lot of friends u can try to ask the police to acompany you, i dont know if the police of your country would do that but is worth trying to ask anyway the only prblem is your siblings if the are underage i dont know if your step mother can try to get them back home... hope my advice can help you

It's really strange, in the dream it's as if we were discussing in the forum in a written way but the interaction is much faster, if not instantaneous.
I also dreamed about Mama and Danny, in this way. However, I don't remember the content of the discussions, but they left me elated.
I also dreamed of arguing with Envy. That one left a bitter taste in my mouth.
Recently I dreamed of you IRL, I guess as my subconscious imagines you and it was a good experience even though I cannot grasp the details.
I woke up both shocked and happy.
Dreams are elusive, but they leave a trace that lingers in the mind.
You know, you casually calling me Mama warms my heart.

I rarely remember my dreams, every time I sleep there is only darkness waiting for me. And when I remember my dreams, it's usually something absurd.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
*hugs their tentacles*
I'm sorry to hear this.
You can vent here with us if you need to.
Thanks. Appreciate the offer! We're good, for now. Mostly.

I rarely remember my dreams, every time I sleep there is only darkness waiting for me. And when I remember my dreams, it's usually something absurd.
There's a trick to remembering your dreams. Idk what it is, as someone who merely dabbled in vivid/lucid dreaming, it's different for everyone.
Probably goes by the same rules as any other creative endeavor: write it down before you forget it, or it's gone forever.

There's a trick to remembering your dreams. Idk what it is, as someone who merely dabbled in vivid/lucid dreaming, it's different for everyone.
Probably goes by the same rules as any other creative endeavor: write it down before you forget it, or it's gone forever.
Tried that for a time, didn't work. I can't understand when exactly do I wake up. Even if I set an alarm an hour or two earlier to write something down, I just turn it off in my sleep.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
@Stealthy_Enigma @MidnightFox
I always wondered what our fox forms look like, since i keep seeing Yae Miko in her cute smol fox self.
I developed a couple images way back when at some point~
Any of these are fine~
Polish_20230916_191629786.jpg
yugioh_card_art_for_chibi_fox_.jpeg.jpg
fox_violet_eyes_1_3_obsidian_f.jpeg.jpg

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Interesting~
The idiot me suddenly remembered a telenovela from when I was a kid and now I'm trying to figure out how to watch Yo soy Betty, la fea without paying for VPN and/or streaming :blob_happy: Damn, I loved this show... Must find a way (ง'̀-'́)ง
I slept well~ Especially because Danny put me to bed~
Ehehehe~ :blob_melt: Danny always at your service :blob_uwu:

MatchaChocolate69

Edible Bittersweet Edgelord, Rebel against Entropy

You all are very important to me.
It's an experience that I will always carry in my memories. I've pondered the reason why, and I've come to the conclusion that it's probably because I've never met people who share my same creative passions, and with you, I can show a part of myself that is usually well hidden.

My dreams are usually very vivid and impactful. I still remember when I was shot or when I fell from a skyscraper. The sensations can be frightening, but also incredible. I use them as inspiration. It's a double-edged sword because the nightmares are distressing.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Ehehehe~ :blob_melt: Danny always at your service :blob_uwu:
Hehe~
Thanks~
Now, wear this~
*hands maid outfit*
The idiot me suddenly remembered a telenovela from when I was a kid and now I'm trying to figure out how to watch Yo soy Betty, la fea without paying for VPN and/or streaming :blob_happy: Damn, I loved this show... Must find a way (ง'̀-'́)ง
Good luck~

You all are very important to me.
It's an experience that I will always carry in my memories. I've pondered the reason why, and I've come to the conclusion that it's probably because I've never met people who share my same creative passions, and with you, I can show a part of myself that is usually well hidden.
It's almost the same with me. I can let go of the usual negativity that follows me in my life and just be kind.
Stop thinking about all the bad things that surround us, about the future and enjoy the moment.
*hugs*
My dreams are usually very vivid and impactful. I still remember when I was shot or when I fell from a skyscraper. The sensations can be frightening, but also incredible. I use them as inspiration. It's a double-edged sword because the nightmares are distressing.
Let's hope that you won't get a lot of nightmares.