SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_aww: :blob_melt:
*cuddles and gives more roasted quagmas*
*brushes hair and enjoys watching Her Stabbyness omnomnom*
So cute~ :blob_melt: Murderous Her Stabbyness is absolutely one of the cutest :blob_uwu:
Hey! If you’re going to give me food give me yourself~
*relaxes as hair is brushed*
Mmmm~ comfy~
*nom nom slightly less murderously*
WTF I just learned that my gf has been struggling with a stalker for the past 4 years :blob_blank:

:blob_blank:
Yeah yeah, we're fine. Fortunately dude is online, but holy fuck that's a news for me. I can't say that this is the stuff I'm expecting to hear before sleeping :blob_blank:

Apparently dude got completely obsessed with her, to the point of following her to different discord servers and reading every single message she left there (yes, every.single.message) :blob_blank: and then he had a meltdown because he started hallucinating that she's dating some other dude from that server, even though she told him time and time again that she gay and taken.

She hasn't spoken to him for the past 3 years but apparently dude is still coming after her, because this fukin moron can't understand what it means to be totally ghosted...

I don't think I'll be sleeping well today. I feel like raging :blob_blank:
Holy fuck…
Somebody needs to learn what no means.

Yeah yeah, we're fine. Fortunately dude is online, but holy fuck that's a news for me. I can't say that this is the stuff I'm expecting to hear before sleeping :blob_blank:

Apparently dude got completely obsessed with her, to the point of following her to different discord servers and reading every single message she left there (yes, every.single.message) :blob_blank: and then he had a meltdown because he started hallucinating that she's dating some other dude from that server, even though she told him time and time again that she gay and taken.

She hasn't spoken to him for the past 3 years but apparently dude is still coming after her, because this fukin moron can't understand what it means to be totally ghosted...

I don't think I'll be sleeping well today. I feel like raging :blob_blank:
:blob_blank: He is only flesh and bones. One hit with a metal pipe shall do the trick.

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you
Hey! If you’re going to give me food give me yourself~
*relaxes as hair is brushed*
Mmmm~ comfy~
*nom nom slightly less murderously*
Oke, I offer myself to Your Stabbyness :blob_melt:
*Breaks reality so she can both keep Her Stabbyness on her lap and offer herself on a platter*
:blob_blank:
Holy fuck…
Somebody needs to learn what no means.
Ikr... Then never do, though. You can slap them in the face with a huge "no" but they will still refuse to accept it, because "oh, but she was nice to me, so it must mean she's into me!!!" :blob_unamused:

Had similar situation a few years ago. Had a group of friends, we were hanging out on Discord. Then this dude came in, typical Nice Guy. At first we were just talking about games and stuff in DMs, but I was mostly hanging around general chat. With time he started trying to monopolize my entire attention, spamming my DMs and if I didn't reply to him, he went to general chat and was acting all passive aggressive that I'm talking there instead of replying to him.

Too bad for him, I was well aware how to deal with dudes like him (he wasn't the first), so I managed to get him kicked out from the server after only a couple of months of that.

Damn... I hate dudes like that :blob_blank: If anyone ever bothers you like that I'm gonna kick their ass
(ง'̀-'́)ง

Unrelated note, but HSR update in 4 hours!
:blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn::blob_popcorn:
Weeeeeeee~!!! I'll be speeding home tomorrow to play :blob_happy:

ShizukiIchino

By the way, it would help me if you could give me a description of the SNVW, thanks.
SNVW is short of Shizuki Network Virtual World, she an AI capable of managing everything Shizuki had in physical world. Just recently she got a physical body and be able to interact with the world, be able to feel emotions but still stand up by her duty making sure Shizuki is alive. SNVW didn't talk about herself that much, most of the time she busy with the drones management. She interested in Boi as subject of research of Eldritch being. Before she didn't understand any emotions and after getting a body she slowly understand it. Her body is the same as Shizuki, just a clone with same everything except her eyes, clone that SNVW using had red eyes.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
You might be surprised to know that not many people appreciate chocolate, especially sweet chocolate. Here on the forum, it's full of people who can't stand sweet flavors.
I haz' a sweet tooth, so I enjoy all things sweet~

On a side tangent tho', I have witnessed many abominations while visiting a candy shop today...
1000021073.jpg

1000021074.jpg

1000021075.jpg

1000021076.jpg

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets

DannyTheDaikon

I came here to laugh at you

Anemic_Vampire

🌻Currently Hibernating🌹
Nevertheless, be cautious on the internet. As you've noticed, I don't live in Asia, though one of my dreams is to visit it. I'm in Europe.
Thanks for the kind reminder. I hope you get to visit Asia one day, and be careful around crowded areas when you do manage to visit.
What food would you like to try that is hard to get in your area?
Well, I can't name any one thing exactly at the moment, but there is a certain lack of bakery, or pastry, made products in our area. Like croquettes, croissant, muffins, donuts etc. Technically, there is this local food delivery service for that, but they are somewhat infamous for messing up with packages and orders. No offense to them, though.

Anyway, have a good day!