Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?

Opinions?
It's good but lacks chaos.

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades

Opinions?
Look fantastic!
The janitor Appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear "please remember to wipe your finger prints off the locker I just got done cleaning it"
"Pff-! Don't worry, Old man. I'm a professional, no way I'll leave it evident! As long as you don't snitch me off, of course~~" and blew him a kiss and a flirty wink.
It's good but lacks chaos.
It is the lure for the normies~

Corty

I need a vacation.
Expect the book to go live on the weekends with an introduction chapter. I will write the first chapter as an introduction, having a little something about everybody. Think of it as a prologue, mostly because I know some of you hate prologues. So, of course, I will kick it off with one. :blobspearpeek:

Redemit

Expect the book to go live on the weekends with an introduction chapter. I will write the first chapter as an introduction, having a little something about everybody. Think of it as a prologue, mostly because I know some of you hate prologues. So, of course, I will kick it off with one. :blobspearpeek:
By the way we probably should all agree to stay away from smutting up each other
If we don't want this whole thing to get weird

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I never thought such a thing could exist, maybe.
The original was welcome to night vale. WTNV first few seasons were good, but after the end of the StrexCorp plot line, it lost its way. Honestly, start at episode 1. It holds up, even today. Stop around ep 80.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I'm plenty fun but getting arrested for fraternizing with students isn't
To prove I'm fun meet me down in the basement later

I've set up a gun range down there and am working on turning the dungeons into a kill house
And now we just got a dungeon in the basement... Are we going to conquer it?

Redemit

And now we just got a dungeon in the basement... Are we going to conquer it?
Its not that kinda dungeon :sneaky:
the one you're looking for is out in the (definitely not haunted) abandoned building

Last edited: