SHF High-school Fanfic

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
It has no door to protect against school shooters
School shooting wouldn’t happen if people didn’t bully the guy in the first place.

The bullying gets the FBI to give them the things they want the public to ban.

If it’s not a shooting then it’ll be a bombing.

melchi

What is a custom title?
Hans-sensei will protect the class from school shooters.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Metal detectors at the building entrance
But most of the classmates don't use the building entrance or don't need a weapon for a school shooting.
School shooting wouldn’t happen if people didn’t bully the guy in the first place.

If it’s not a shooting then it’ll be a bombing.
I hope a person that writes will disprove you.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I hope a person that writes will disprove you.
As someone who does a lot of numbers and statistics, as well as trend research at work, I can’t say enough how stupid people are with topics like this.

First of all, the FBI has had almost everyone of those people who ended up doing something on their watch list, many have been reported to the police but nothing is done and the person is let go.

Second, the history of almost everyone of these troubled individuals has had some sort of emotional abuse or trauma.

There are exceptions of course, but rules are made when there is a trending majority. something is going on.

It doesn’t matter for this post however, this isn’t going to happen in this fiction because this fiction isn’t meant to be controversial.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
As someone who does a lot of numbers and statistics, as well as trend research at work, I can’t say enough how stupid people are with topics like this.

First of all, the FBI has had almost everyone of those people who ended up doing something on their watch list, many have been reported to the police but nothing is done and the person is let go.

Second, the history of almost everyone of these troubled individuals has had some sort of emotional abuse or trauma.

There are exceptions of course, but rules are made when there is a trending majority. something is going on.

It doesn’t matter for this post however, this isn’t going to happen in this fiction because this fiction isn’t meant to be controversial.
I agree and I didn't believe it would happen in the fiction in the first place for the same reasons as you.

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
I will fucking feed you some peking duck, roasted by yours truly, ElliePorter and Mr.Quack.
If that happens, we will have to pay homage to another SHF member lost forever. At least a good meal will be made.

Redemit

I think I'd be more worry for the shooter entering this school. I mean, we have an omnipresent janitor
The janitor appears behind you without you noticing and whispers softly in your ear "I'm not "omnipresent" I'm just cleaning up messes before they get... too messy"