SHF High-school Fanfic

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Only if both parties plat along. I’ve both lost and won already because time,ines and I’m fine with that. Whatever you imagine is just another timeline~ In mine, the moo and bucket went byebye
@Redemit is operating under various restrictions. His power comes from the school, and only while within the school, and his power is only capable of being used in defense of cleaning up the school.
You are under no such restrictions.
Until...
You enter the school.
This is where his restrictions come into play. His restrictions give him a sure-win condition within the school, no matter how contrived or exaggerated your powers are.
Therefore, you lose no matter what, in all time lines... or do you lose in all of them?
The truth of the matter is, you do win in other timelines...
On two conditions.
You will win in all of the timelines that are NOT inside the school and/or NOT while he is punishing you for making a mess in-school.
He wins in all of the timelines that ARE inside the school and/or WHILE punishing you for making a mess in school.
So, you are correct.

However. I will say that you being correct is NOT relevant. Why? Because anyone, even without time powers, can say what you said.
I can say, "Yeah, I may have lost this game of Hungry Hungry Hippos in this timeline, but in another timeline, I totally beat you!" My older sister can dryly say, "Well... yeah... that just means your alternate timeline you is just better than you are... that's not the flex you think it is..." Cue blushing in embarrassment.

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I see. So, it’s just eyeball sweat then?
Huh. I thought that the tear sacs were part of the eyes, but apparently, they are along the nasal bone. The more you know. And since eyes lack sweat, I believe these tears of @Voidiris are created by a metaphysical aspect, rather than any quirk of anatomy. My hypothesis is that humans expect eyes to be able to cry, so Voidiris is able to produce tears.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
ehehehehe :blob_melt:
*gets boost to energy*
*starts running faster than before*
*even the star stopped being heavy*
ehehehehee :blob_melt:
*keeps sprinting*
:blob_melt:
Good job~
You made it~
I'd still be runnin... <_< and Azure would bring yhem back anyways >_>
Yep~
would that still be you you?
Or I could do this funny thing called time travel~
But, only one way to find out~ Ready Theirl~?
Yep.

On that wonderful note I'm off to sleep! Good night.
*falls asleep in the vodka corner*
Night~
Why immediately assume it's me!? There's other fox girls in this forums you know!!
Because Midnight and Enigma don’t look like the images~
Probably because the other fox girls aren't considered hot and sexy?
:blob_frown:

X
And that~