SHF High-school Fanfic

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
That's because of the blood from all the stabbings

do you have any idea how much blood I've had to clean up just since this semester started?

And blood doesn't smell good it carries diseases and it's just plain gross
Oh... Okay.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
That's because of the blood from all the stabbings

do you have any idea how much blood I've had to clean up just since this semester started?

And blood doesn't smell good it carries diseases and it's just plain gross
Sorry~ (not, ehe~)
At least I help clean up after~

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
I think @quagma would be Schrodinger's cat in this case, while the nth chair is/are the undefined values in the infinite sequence that is beyond the chairs that have already been filled.
As a side tangent, as a query directed towards Quagma, presumably the sequence is only composed of natural numbers, no? Given that Quagma has only been referenced in whole number terms, and has not existed as any of the other real numbers not within the category of whole or natural. Nor has the number of Quagmas been expressed as any of the complex numbers.
as our chair does not exist in realspace, we've arbitrarily assigned ourselves the πth chair. each digit of pi serves as a single chair for a single Self. as our bodies are endless, so too is our socially required need for chairs. we do not physically require them, as our position in the macroverse is wherever we demand of it. be that in the air, within solid rock, or even in your own minds.
I was wondering...
Do you have anyone or anything else like you?
Or...
Are you all alone?
All by yourself amidst the quantum... Nothing and no one to be with you... no family, friends, and/or pets...
View attachment 26162
View attachment 26160
we are very lonely here. we only have ourselves as company. a true hivemind of many bodies, one mind. so long as one exists, the whole remains. we are the dice with which gods play games of chance with. we are one, we are many. but we are alone. we extend portions of our Will into the macroverse, content to merely observe all of reality at once. we poke and prod here and there, all for entertainment in the service of keeping the show going. we are chaos, we are order. but we are alone.

you are not tentacley enough for our tastes. and too big. too mammalian. too mundane. we are incapable of digesting chocolate, as we are strictly carnivorous. a single kiss with our beak would leave you invenomated and incapacitated, your personal probabilities rearranged so as to leave your existence nearly unrecognizable, your form twisted and mangled as it shifts through countless possibilities at once.

Last edited:

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
as our chair does not exist in realspace, we've arbitrarily assigned ourselves the πth chair. each digit of pi serves as a single chair for a single Self. as our bodies are endless, so too is our socially required need for chairs. we do not physically require them, as our position in the macroverse is wherever we demand of it. be that in the air, within solid rock, or even in your own minds.
So if, say, someone were to prove that pi was a rational number(never mind the specifics, assume it to be true), what would happen to you? It's a rule that every student must fully occupy a seat within the school, after all.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
So if, say, someone were to prove that pi was a rational number(never mind the specifics, assume it to be true), what would happen to you? It's a rule that every student must fully occupy a seat within the school, after all.
no it's not... Theirl lives in the vents~ That's not a seat~

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
You too. Name's Alf.

Don't bow to me, I'm not an elder.

Here's your answers, Mister.

1: Get a grasp on what reality is and hold onto my faith. There could only be one god.
2: Slaps the ally and shouts at them that they are useless and should not be useless. If they proceed to use violence, they must be contained and researched to find what causes said ally to be corrupted.
3: It will do nothing if the cartel has a connection with the main power of the school. If still need to be dismantled, destroy their source of drugs and cut out their supply line.
4: Use the strategy best related to an item that can contain or jail said opponent. It will be no use in fighting an invincible foe nor defending against it.
5: They're kids, children. They have their own playthings.
6: Game engine. Do not question how I acquire my gadgets.
7: Either kill them outright or try converting them back in any way possible. Specifically if said ally is very important and crucial.
8: If no one continues my work when I die, I prefer to save myself and my job.
9: Do with little force I currently have. If it doesn't work, release the bigger ones.
10: Anything within my gadget's reach of items. And if I don't have my gadgets at the time a mission fails, then I fought back and try to survive as long as I can till my gadget is back. As a last resort, go forth and try to do as much damage as I can, since respawning is a thing in the school.

You may not believe in me.

Things should be balanced. Life would be meaningless if there was no chaos and no peace.
Well, if you've read my character sheet you would soon realise that game related abilities are useless against me since i can just overwrite them as well as reality itself

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Well, if you've read my character sheet you would soon realise that game related abilities are useless against me since i can just overwrite them as well as reality itself
Oh, is it? Can I mess with your abilities via VScode though?