SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
You really changed your title :blob_shock:
(I'm unsure if Green Rizzler would sound better or worse)
I do miss being the Harbinger of cringe, chaos and soup :blob_hmm_two:
I liked the old one more~
Could have at least changed it to Azure tamer instead~
But it's Envy too... :blob_aww: I like it. Is going to go well with my ownership warning in the signature :blob_evil:

DannyTheDaikon

I wonder if changing my name to DannyTheDaikat would make it fit one line :blob_hmm_two: That flying "n" is giving my OCD an OCD :blob_no:

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
I wonder if changing my name to DannyTheDaikat would make it fit one line :blob_hmm_two: That flying "n" is giving my OCD an OCD :blob_no:
If you wish, just don't regret it, it takes months for you to be able to change your username again

DannyTheDaikon

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
So if, say, someone were to prove that pi was a rational number(never mind the specifics, assume it to be true), what would happen to you? It's a rule that every student must fully occupy a seat within the school, after all.
nothing. we would simply change the number we use. even the number 1 can be broken up into infinite parts. we exist in those chairs not for our sake, but for the sake of those who wish to organize the world around them into neat and orderly categories.
we are conforming to the rules of the world by choice, not by necessity.

ShizukiIchino

So, this chapter is a bit different from what I've written so far.
The comedic undertone is present but very hidden, for once the protagonist is not Matcha, and the POV often changes, but it's always from the perspective of the Good Guys. The style is experimental, inspired by interacting with you.
Without you posting on this thread, this chapter would not have been written (probably for the better, but patience). The interactions I've had with you have automatically created this story, populated with such incredible, multifaceted, and complex characters. What I love about this community is finding myself with people who are in some ways similar to me, with whom it's easy to sync up, and for a writer, it's an ideal place.

It's a double-edged sword because it's easy to get lost in this comfort and warmth you all convey, and one might lose sight of their goals and decide to drown in this pleasant broth when one should be working hard. But indulging in pleasure every now and then isn't that bad. This is one of the themes of this chapter, and I hope I've managed to convey it to you. Thank you for inspiring me.

Here is who appears or is mentioned in the chapter, not in order of importance:
@Anon2024, @Theirl @Corty @ElliePorter @Azure_Fog @MidnightFox1 @Nahrenne @Simple_Russian_Boi @DannyTheDaikon @Voidiris @SsemouyOnan @ShizukiIchino @Pixytokisaki14 @WatchaKhoko

As has been pointed out in the comments it is a chapter with a strong musical connation.
Here is the official soundtrack that inspired it during its writing (there is also a secret song-let's see who discovers it)

Especially the song Dream and Heart Break

I had awaken