SHF High-school Fanfic

Anon2024

????????? (???/???)
Chair 4
Name: Anon
Race: Non-Delusional human.
Info: Mysterious guy who talks too much. Sells lots of things, the rich kid. Always gets straight A’s. Teacher lets me get away with stuff due to donations to the school.

Restrictions: No BL, no GB.

Last edited:

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
Chair: 22
Name: Bouncy Cactus, or Bouca as nickname
Info: Can pull off any can of fashion to a worryingly good degree. Sometime show up to class wearing girl clothes, some other time, guy clothes. Suit? Check. Goth? Check. Rocker? Check. Also can break into anything. Locker? Check. School storage room? Check. The vending machine? Check

Last edited:

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Chair 31
Name: Anon
Info: Mysterious guy who talks too much. Sells lots of things, the rich kid. Always gets straight A’s. Teacher lets me get away with stuff due to donations to the school.
You're info scream Villain.

Kalliel

Grind, Future, A Beautiful Star
Chair: 35
Name: Kalliel
Info: I'm that kid who always seems to be daydreaming.

This certainly seems interesting.

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Someone get on the 12th seat, we're throwing hands with the row in front of us if they snitch to the teacher

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~
I have been thinking about it for a long time; this is simply the information-gathering phase.

What does this entail?

Nothing serious, really. It is just to give everyone a chance to have some fun in the community. If I see interest in it, here is what would happen:
  • I would create an account that would host the fic on the main site.
  • Any authors who would want to take part in it would be able to reach out to me, and I would share login info.
    • To avoid ruining the fun, known troll accounts are instantly barred from it. Sorry, not sorry.:blob_awkward:
    • This is for having fun and to poke fun at ourselves, but try to be funny and not mean about it. If you want to take part in the writing process, be reasonable; that is all I ask.
    • Tl;dr be an adult about it.:blob_salute:
  • If you are interested but don't want to write but still be part of it, that is all good. Keep reading; I will explain.

Now, the story would be open to all kinds of utter nonsense, but to keep it somewhat coherent, the setting is a high-school trope.:blob_hide: So, if you want to offer yourself (Pun intended, sorry.), sign up for one of the empty spots. You can leave even a little info about what you would allow, what not, what type of character you would want to play in the story, etc. There is no guarantee that it will be used, that depends on how would this all turn out. It is an experiment at best.

1. Teacher - I nominate Hans for the position, even if he is not amongst us right now. :blob_teary:
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. SailusGebel
  6. En-chan
  7. Georgelee5786
  8. Empty
  9. Empty
  10. Empty
  11. Empty
  12. Empty
  13. Luoir
  14. Empty
  15. Empty
  16. Paul_Tromba
  17. Empty
  18. Empty
  19. Empty
  20. Empty
  21. Reinaislost
  22. Empty
  23. Assurbanipal_II (Username)
  24. Empty
  25. Empty
  26. Empty
  27. 2swordsperminute (or anything else)
  28. Empty
  29. Empty
  30. Corty
  31. Empty
  32. Empty
  33. Empty
  34. Empty
  35. Empty
  36. Sleds

Here is my template if you need to know how to apply for a position in the classroom.

Chair: 30
Name: Corty (we will take your username 99% of the time, so, duh, it is for the community)
Info: Resident weeb. + I allow everything. Go wild; you can yandere my character or portray it as an utter fool; I don't mind.

Of course, you can write up whatever you want, but my guess is the writers will run with your personality based on what you showed on the forums. So don't be surprised if it gets ignored. :blob_hide: :blob_no:

If this shows sufficient interest, I will proceed and create the account (as I said, this is me simply looking for feedback) and will notify you all of what's next. If some miracle happens and all 36 slots are filled, don't be afraid. This is a fanfic. Transfer students are welcome at any time.
Chair: 32
Name: Nahrenne
Info: Sometimes bakes/cooks really good food and hands it out to fellow classmates. Likes reading. Likes console games. Likes A2. Can be dense about things at times, but also acutely apt at others. Tends to be in the top sixth of the class for grades. Usually has a friendly personality but will say if she doesn't like something.

(^-^)

X

Last edited:

LuoirM

Isn't 23-30-31 canonically romance MC/love interest/class rep seat? The MC would stare into the sakuras outside the window, the teacher gonna tell him to stand up to read but someone from the two other seat will tryna help him thus starting a really long drama love romance circle shit

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Isn't 23-30-31 canonically romance MC/love interest/class rep seat? The MC would stare into the sakuras outside the window, the teacher gonna tell him to stand up to read but someone from the two other seat will tryna help him thus starting a really long drama love romance circle shit
I am tall so I can look over @Assurbanipal_II and check what the answers are for the tests. I would even let Anon-kun @Anon2024 copy it.

Cortavar

Name: Cortavar
Species : humanoid, whatever suits you
Info: I like fire. I'm up for zany schemes.
Low sexual/romance content, or with my assent please.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
Name: Cortavar
Species : humanoid, whatever suits you
Info: I like fire. I'm up for zany schemes.
Low sexual/romance content, or with my assent please.
22 had been taken :blob_no:

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
I have been thinking about it for a long time; this is simply the information-gathering phase.

What does this entail?

Nothing serious, really. It is just to give everyone a chance to have some fun in the community. If I see interest in it, here is what would happen:
  • I would create an account that would host the fic on the main site.
  • Any authors who would want to take part in it would be able to reach out to me, and I would share login info.
    • To avoid ruining the fun, known troll accounts are instantly barred from it. Sorry, not sorry.:blob_awkward:
    • This is for having fun and to poke fun at ourselves, but try to be funny and not mean about it. If you want to take part in the writing process, be reasonable; that is all I ask.
    • Tl;dr be an adult about it.:blob_salute:
  • If you are interested but don't want to write but still be part of it, that is all good. Keep reading; I will explain.

Now, the story would be open to all kinds of utter nonsense, but to keep it somewhat coherent, the setting is a high-school trope.:blob_hide: So, if you want to offer yourself (Pun intended, sorry.), sign up for one of the empty spots. You can leave even a little info about what you would allow, what not, what type of character you would want to play in the story, etc. There is no guarantee that it will be used, that depends on how would this all turn out. It is an experiment at best.

1. Teacher - I nominate Hans for the position, even if he is not amongst us right now. :blob_teary:
  2. Empty
  3. Empty
  4. Empty
  5. SailusGebel
  6. Empty
  7. Empty
  8. Empty
  9. Empty
  10. Empty
  11. Empty
  12. Empty
  13. Luoir
  14. Empty
  15. Empty
  16. Paul_Tromba
  17. Empty
  18. Empty
  19. Empty
  20. Empty
  21. Empty
  22. Empty
  23. Empty
  24. Empty
  25. Empty
  26. Empty
  27. Empty
  28. Empty
  29. Empty
  30. Corty
  31. Empty
  32. Empty
  33. Empty
  34. Empty
  35. Empty
  36. Sleds

Here is my template if you need to know how to apply for a position in the classroom.

Chair: 30
Name: Corty (we will take your username 99% of the time, so, duh, it is for the community)
Info: Resident weeb. + I allow everything. Go wild; you can yandere my character or portray it as an utter fool; I don't mind.

Of course, you can write up whatever you want, but my guess is the writers will run with your personality based on what you showed on the forums. So don't be surprised if it gets ignored. :blob_hide: :blob_no:

If this shows sufficient interest, I will proceed and create the account (as I said, this is me simply looking for feedback) and will notify you all of what's next. If some miracle happens and all 36 slots are filled, don't be afraid. This is a fanfic. Transfer students are welcome at any time.
Chair: Under 19
Name: The Monotone Puppet (Puppet, Poppet, or Monotony for short)
Gender: Female (or none. As long as it’s not male)(human puppet)
Info: resident cultist of the Stars, but does not need to be a main character trait, just like Christianity can be a subtle, not-focused-on trait. Animated doll turned into a human student (with much of the same characteristics as the doll, just with human proportions. I.e. still have strings, head matches body in size like a 5foot8in adult would, not chibi - unless for comedic purposes, heheh-, button eyes fit into human eye proportions, etc). I am perfectly fine with any and all relationships!
As a side note though, I don’t really want @Anon2024 ’s, @NotaNuffian ’s or CupcakeNinja’s sexual lore (pegging, NTR, fetishes, etc. to be brought in, unless SA is handled with seriousness rather than comedy when last two do it in the fic. Which is unlikely it’ll match the tone)

LuoirM

Seat 13 is open for two btw, you can sit on my lap, I have a bigger thigh than Nikocado Avocado's stomach.

Or... I can sit on urs