SHF High-school Fanfic

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
You could make this a collaborative effort by different authors. They each have their own view of the situation, but with the same characters. There's no need for the chapters to be sequential. Call it a collection of stories; a collective effort to deepen people's knowledge about something. That way, even if people decide to write first person, so long you have someone curating the collection (someone or some people) you don't run the risk of derailing people's desire to participate in the writing nor into this going astray.
I could get behind that...

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
@Corty No matter what happens with this potential dumpster fire I think I'm going to enjoy every single moment of it :blob_popcorn:

Wrong that's the reason it's going to be fun.
Is there a spot left?

Bartun

Friendly Saurian Neighbor
I take the 28th seat if it's still available.

Kureous

Seeking the answers to all questions
We could then decide on a collective theme that would glue all the stories together. Something like, "What do the Forums mean to you?" could work, but we could also opt for something else.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
Why such a big school if there's no door to exit the classroom
The door is close to me. (I think?) Once the bell ring for the end of the day, you see me vanish instantly :blob_ninja:

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
We could then decide on a collective theme that would glue all the stories together. Something like, "What do the Forums mean to you?" could work, but we could also opt for something else.
We already have a unifying theme: SHF High school.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
If the novel is episodic every story could have another idea or symbol, like Every hell is someone's heaven?
There's an idea a free seat for temporary characters to pop in for a few chapters before they get transferred out
Exactly.

TsumiHokiro

Just another chick in the universe
Another unifying theme are the characters that will be showing up. There's no need for further thinking for a Series unification theme. The idea that "What forums mean" is more of a chapter theme than a "Series" theme.