SHF High-school Fanfic

Aaqil

Cookies!

BouncyCactus

Wearer of Dozen Facades
@Corty Here are some janky-ass AI images I threw together for my dudette. They are a little too feminine for what I have in mind, but otherwise, they are pretty much what I have envisioned them to look like. A tomboy-tomgirl kinda look.
pixai-1705267037847892392.jpg

pixai-1705134862331111233.jpg

pixai-1705132282195012052.jpg

pixai-1705124151653566316.jpg

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Clock
Name: r/narviii
Race: starfish
Inf:I'm going to be marking the time although I may mark it wrong and be responsible for the classes becoming longer or very short.
you can do whatever you want with me
I saw your name on that log in thing and laughed an entire minute, I'm glad that you join the insanity.

Corty

Sneaking in, stealing your socks.
I wonder how many chapters you received.
2 is in the queue right now. Or 3? I will have to check when I am in my PC’s range.

Last edited:

ElliePorter

Crimson Queen Of The Night
@Corty
I have written my chapter "Every story needs a villain" and sent it to you via PM.
Starring me, @SsemouyOnan , @HelloHound , @ElliePorter , Corty, @Nahrenne , @Assurbanipal_II , @Paul_Tromba , @RepresentingEnvy
Cameo appearances: @Aaqil ,@Dr.Quack , @gaylolis , @Anon2024, @Prince_Azmiran_Myrian EDIT: @SailusGebel

I apologize for not being able to include others, but there are really too many of us. Probably in the next chapters, as I get to know you better and there is more story, I will be happy to include you.
I think this song would fit the chapter:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
Today's chapter is up and there will be another one tomorrow. Or today? Time zones are weird. Anyway, it is already scheduled.
Awesome

Anyways, I hear we can make clubs. Anyone want to join the stabbing club? (We steal blood on occasion, you should join @RepresentingEnvy ) (also @Voidiris you’re invited and @SailusGebel is banned from joining)

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
Awesome

Anyways, I hear we can make clubs. Anyone want to join the stabbing club? (We steal blood on occasion, you should join @RepresentingEnvy ) (also @Voidiris you’re invited and @SailusGebel is banned from joining)
Sign me in darling! I'm always in for stabbing session.
Are we going to have blood baths too? I mean both meanings of the word blood bath.