SHF High-school Fanfic

Detective_Quack

QUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACKQUACK
@Dr.Quack character info changed :blob_dizzy:. In the previous spoiler tag he can realise the wish of people, but nobody know how to activate it and it's change every time, becoming a random thing.

I'm sad, it was a part of my chapter :blob_teary:
I actually removed it because I thought It would be too much to write.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
That was me, kinda. Comrade @melchi said the words.

I think the villain tournament would get pretty interesting, but we need to decide on the participants. Who will participate in the tournament? Only those who want to, or even all class members without the right to refuse?

I stopped receiving alerts from this thread, is it because I was inactive in it for a long time?
It only plays the first alert until you view it again. You get one notif if you follow a thread, until you view it.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
I had a stupid idea that I kind of want to write (Yes, I know, it's not the first time I have a stupid idea... You don't have to tell me the truth)

The idea is like this. It will be a plot written on multiple chapters where the whole class and the staff will participate (except Tony and Hans). I think I can probably write all the chapters myself since they would be short.

The plot is pretty simple. The chapters will be in the LitRpg Theme. Since my character sleeps a lot, these chapters can be part of his dream, so non-canon if people don't want it, and if there are just some of you who want the event to be canon for them, it could be explained with some bull shit with my character's ability :blob_wink:.

Here the plot:

Tony will call us in the auditorium, saying that he converted our daily life into a story, and he is quite happy with how the story goes, but he wants to add a genre that many people like. And for this, he created an event. This event consists of conquering a dungeon in a team (the dungeon won't be long, maybe five levels that can be cleared in one chapter or two max). For that, he will give us three skills (could be a passive skill or active skill) oriented toward our personality or the capacity we already have, and a stat system. Everyone will be somehow equal with 40 stats points distributed (Yes, I think of you eldritch horrors).

Inside the dungeon, only the skills and the stats can be used. The rules will be simple. We have 44 members with staff included (Am I right?), there will be 11 teams of four members in each, and each team will be made randomly (in that way, we include everyone and make them interact).
The dungeon chapters can be in different settings. Some can be serious dungeon conquering, while others can be full comedy or horror dungeons. (I could have added a dating system dungeon for matcha, but I'm not sure I'll be able to write it. I'm not even sure to write comfortably horror dungeons either)

If some are against this idea, I can make them give up at the beginning of the event, and if the number of people who don't like this idea is too high, I can give up on this idea too. I'm not really attached to it. I just think it could be a fun way to have interaction between characters who are set together randomly.

I can discuss the setting of the chapters, the skills/stats, and how your characters will be portrayed in these chapters with each team separately via DM, or I can create another thread for it, and everyone will be able to create his character's skills and stats.

Here is the first idea for the stats that would be used (Maybe I can add some comic stat if you have some in mind and remove some, now that I think about it, just four stats can be easier since it would be quick):

1. Strength - (Enhances power and speed)
  2. Stamina - (Enhances endurance and recovery speed)
  3. Agility - (Enhances reaction time)
  4. Perception - (Enhances the five senses)
  5. Magic - (Enhances a skill's power)
  6. Mana - (Enhances quantity of mana for skill usage)
  7. Physical Resistance - (Reduces damage of incoming physical attacks)
  8. Magical Resistance - (Reduces damage of incoming magical attacks)
I am in, as long as my team consists of 100% females or those presumed to be.

Ahem...

Jokes aside, I really like the idea, but I think it should be simplified as much as possible. It's not easy to manage 11 characters simultaneously in a litRPG. Perhaps we could randomly select just one group to participate in this dungeon.

Sleds

I'm looking for Disney Sleds
I am in, as long as my team consists of 100% females or those presumed to be.

Ahem...

Jokes aside, I really like the idea, but I think it should be simplified as much as possible. It's not easy to manage 11 characters simultaneously in a litRPG. Perhaps we could randomly select just one group to participate in this dungeon.
It's four characters for 11 chapters, maybe 12 for the introduction chapter, it can be kind a lot, but everyone will appear and make interaction, so I don't know, maybe if there enough people interested by it we can have multiple author write the different chapter, while the team will be random, we can discuss in dm to know who write it and how the chapter story will advance.

But you right on the part to have the whole thing simplified, I can remove the stats system and just have three or two skills, the rest will depend of the theme for each chapter.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I had a stupid idea that I kind of want to write (Yes, I know, it's not the first time I have a stupid idea... You don't have to tell me the truth)

The idea is like this. It will be a plot written on multiple chapters where the whole class and the staff will participate (except Tony and Hans). I think I can probably write all the chapters myself since they would be short.

The plot is pretty simple. The chapters will be in the LitRpg Theme. Since my character sleeps a lot, these chapters can be part of his dream, so non-canon if people don't want it, and if there are just some of you who want the event to be canon for them, it could be explained with some bullshit with my character's ability :blob_wink:.

Here the plot:

Tony will call us in the auditorium, saying that he converted our daily life into a story, and he is quite happy with how the story goes, but he wants to add a genre that many people like. And for this, he created an event. This event consists of conquering a dungeon in a team (the dungeon won't be long, maybe five levels that can be cleared in one chapter or two max). For that, he will give us three skills (could be a passive skill or active skill) oriented toward our personality or the capacity we already have, and a stat system. Everyone will be somehow equal with 40 stats points distributed (Yes, I think of you eldritch horrors).

Inside the dungeon, only the skills and the stats can be used. The rules will be simple. We have 44 members with staff included (Am I right?), there will be 11 teams of four members in each, and each team will be made randomly (in that way, we include everyone and make them interact).
The dungeon chapters can be in different settings. Some can be serious dungeon conquering, while others can be full comedy or horror dungeons. (I could have added a dating system dungeon for matcha, but I'm not sure I'll be able to write it. I'm not even sure to write comfortably horror dungeons either)

If some are against this idea, I can make them give up at the beginning of the event, and if the number of people who don't like this idea is too high, I can give up on this idea too. I'm not really attached to it. I just think it could be a fun way to have interaction between characters who are set together randomly.

I can discuss the setting of the chapters, the skills/stats, and how your characters will be portrayed in these chapters with each team separately via DM, or I can create another thread for it, and everyone will be able to create his character's skills and stats.

Here is the first idea for the stats that would be used (Maybe I can add some comic stat if you have some in mind and remove some, now that I think about it, just four stats can be easier since it would be quick):

Why are you trying to poison the story with LitRPG?

Sleds

Why are you trying to poison the story with LitRPG?
I don't know, I said it's a stupid idea. But there some scenes who can be fun (maybe?)

If we go into the comedy, Tony can troll us with the skills he gave. Imagine @RepresentingEnvy having the passiv skill smoll brat and her reaction when seeing it.

Prince_Azmiran_Myrian

🐉Burns you with his Love🐉
I don't know, I said it's a stupid idea. But there some scenes who can be fun (maybe?)

If we go into the comedy, Tony can troll us with the skills he gave. Imagine @RepresentingEnvy having the passiv skill smoll brat and her reaction when seeing it.
I'm not against the story possibilities, but the stats and stuff. gross.

Sleds

I'm not against the story possibilities, but the stats and stuff. gross.
I can understand that, I can remove the stat, maybe even the skills and just do something like Tony make all of us equal inside the dungeons.

It would become more simplified like this.

We can also come with different types of dungeons, if other people want to write them.

Stealthy_Enigma

(❀⁠≽ᆺ≼)⊃~~~~✧ ꧁Floofy Ninja!!!꧂
It's four characters for 11 chapters, maybe 12 for the introduction chapter, it can be kind a lot, but everyone will appear and make interaction, so I don't know, maybe if there enough people interested by it we can have multiple author write the different chapter, while the team will be random, we can discuss in dm to know who write it and how the chapter story will advance.

But you right on the part to have the whole thing simplified, I can remove the stats system and just have three or two skills, the rest will depend of the theme for each chapter.
If I were to have a couple skills, they would be absolute stealth and healing~

The confusion on the enemies face as people mysteriously heal in front of them would be a sight to behold~
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≖‿⁠<)✨️

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?

The confusion on the enemies face as people mysteriously heal in front of them would be a sight to behold~
˝/\__/\˝
(✿≖‿⁠<)✨️
I'm actually writing right now about a serial killer, obviously an assassin class... and a cleric healer.

Sleds

˝/\__/\˝
(✿≖‿⁠<)✨️
I will wait for the others to react to it. Depending of them, I would go with the idea of everyone having something like two skills, or just everyone equal inside those "dungeon".

On another note, if other want to write this "arc", we can go with a lot of setting for the "dungeon", it can be everything you want, from a simple mission inside a dating system type of dungeon (this one is for you @MatchaChocolate69), to conquest dungeon, drinking mission, comedy, horror, etc...

Just having an event when we are set in a team and each member have the same mission given in that event.

Satansoul

useless member
@Aaqil @Dr.Quack Is this an alliance? :blob_hmm:
IMG_20240121_044949.jpg

Nahrenne

Pure and Innocent Maiden~

The plot is pretty simple. The chapters will be in the LitRpg Theme. Since my character sleeps a lot, these chapters can be part of his dream, so non-canon if people don't want it, and if there are just some of you who want the event to be canon for them, it could be explained with some bullshit with my character's ability :blob_wink:.

Here the plot:

*likes idea*

X

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Hello! I'd like to transfer in and join the madness!
Race: quantum octopus
Chair: π
Name: quagma

Info: subatomic cephalopod from the very depths of probability itself. more "quantum" than "magic", but still quite eldritch. quite a few eldritch chaos gods round here, huh? Exists in all possible quantum states. big, small, here, there, together and nowhere. You know, normal person things. Bookish quiet nerd, shy. silent and enigmatic type. attached is character.

Attachments

• adsa.jpg
    adsa.jpg
    193.7 KB · Views: 17
Last edited:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

Here the plot:

Sounds fun. Maybe we form teams her, have you write the intro chapter + whatever team you’re in and then the rest of the teams are written by a member in their team?