SHF High-school Fanfic

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
@Azure_Fog can i borrow a combat knife? I have someone in mind to stab right now. :blobspearpeek:
_60d429db-1837-446e-84c2-92e5a78379c1.jpeg

Here, just make sure to return it

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Huh, a bit off topic, but did you know that the list of confidential documents includes the one about how much toilet paper the place where I work buys every month? :blob_neutral:

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
Huh, a bit off topic, but did you know that the list of confidential documents includes the one about how much toilet paper the place where I work buys every month? :blob_neutral:
They're sacred okay!?! Armies need to wipe their butts on the field!! The enemy might buy all the toilet paper so that your men can start to develop dysentery and be at a disadvantage with low morale!

MidnightFox

I'm talking about one shooting ppl with a single scratch of the blade

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Is that something important for infiltration?
I guess not? I have 0 idea how that could be used to infiltrate the place...

Maybe someone can figure out how many people work in this place, but given how many visitors we have, this information becomes useless. Most likely, these documents are classified because of the connection with the budget.

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
Ok that's it im gettin my spas 12 loaded with god spanking buckshot.
The only thing you could possibly break is my chocolate heart, but it's been shattered so many times, it barely stings anymore.
I've died so often that one more demise hardly makes a dent.
Now, my heart beats solely for you, Pixy; I won't give up.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Seems legit, it's a strategic resource, after all.

Ok that's it im gettin my spas 12 loaded with god spanking buckshot.
I'm blocking the shot with my body! (It'll pierce right through me but it's the thought that counts)

Pixytokisaki14

Half Kitsune Half Succubus
@Corty
Role: PE Instructor

Race: Pink Nine Tailed Kitsune

Info: A police officer also part timing as a PE Instructor at the local high school. She has the abilities to materialize any firearm from past, present, and future. Along with abyss warping powers, which she just uses to store all of those aforementioned weapons. She uses the ability to create firearms to the full extent for the purpose of disciplining the class.

Personality: Despite her cutesy apperance, she's the devil incarnate when it comes to physical training and exercise. Her training routine for the class makes any entity, whether it be godlike or magical, faint and sent to the clinic. Off the field though, she's soft spoken and easy to get along with. She's a great person to have a conversation or need help if needed. She likes firearms and the complex parts that make them work. She also sells cookies when not In school or at work as an officer.

MidnightFox

@Corty

Info: A police officer also part timing as a PE Instructor at the local high school. She has the abilities to materialize any firearm from past, present, and future. Along with abyss warping powers, which she just uses to store all of those aforementioned weapons. She uses the ability to create firearms to the full extent for the purpose of disciplining the class.

Personality: Despite her cutesy apperance, she's the devil incarnate when it comes to physical training and exercise. Her training routine for the class makes any entity, whether it be godlike or magical, faint and sent to the clinic. Off the field though, she's soft spoken and easy to get along with. She's a great person to have a conversation or need help if needed. She likes firearms and the complex parts that make them work. She also sells cookies when not In school or at work as an officer.

With You added we have 3 Foxes in school

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
@Corty

come on i will have to reorganize the newspaper again...:s_eek:
welcome to the school:blob_party:

MidnightFox

Well if i have to name who in school is considered my kin that would be Pixy and Enigma on my Fox side while Ria is my Kin on the Fallen Angel side

MidnightFox

Well in Ria's case it's more like: birds of a feather flock together