SHF High-school Fanfic

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
*teleports you back to herself* nyo escaping~ :blob_melt: I'm not done singing you praises yet~
Noooooo~
*is trapped in Danny hug*
*is secretly enjoying this*
oh nyo~ :blob_melt: I'm so small now~ :blob_melt: And Her Stabbyness is so majestically tall nya~ :blob_melt:
*pins to wall*
Who’s the small one now~?
NNYYYAAAAAAAAAA~!!!!!! ehehehe~ it's been a while since this Daikat got punished nya~ :blob_melt:
Foolish Daikat~
*slices zigzag pattern into back*
Repent for you mistakes~

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Noooooo~
*is trapped in Danny hug*
Yes you are trapped :blob_melt: And now I can take my time whispering how cute you are and how amazing your stabs are right to your ear nya~ :blob_evil:
*hugs tighter*
*pins to wall*
Who’s the small one now~?
This Daikon's desire to fight back
M-Me~ ehehe~ :blob_melt:
*is extremely flustered*
Foolish Daikat~
*slices zigzag pattern into back*
Repent for you mistakes~
nyAYyaYYAAAAAAyyyAAAA~ ehehehe~ :blob_melt: I've been bad Daikat nya~ :blob_melt:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I never again called her smol to her face after the initial warning ಥ_ಥ And she even claimed to be kind to you ಥ_ಥ Such cruelty... There must be a way, my poor Seymour. I can't let you suffer and lose your dignity like that ಥ_ಥ especially that you still have to kill me in the dark timeline.
Well, I say that morality is very different for eternal beings. What is be considered the cruelest of acts for humans may be the most saintly deliverance for them. Although, what kind of terrific fate is in store for me if even my enemy wants to save me?! ...though if it's the Lady I don't mind my dignity being trampled upon, kihihi~
(°ロ°)
Oh my! That must've been terrifying! You poor thing! Here, have some chocolate to calm your nerves. I believe you liked it dark? 🍫 :blob_sir:
Worry not, it was fine after the 4th "Boyfriend helps you sleep by breaking your ribs with a movie camera" ASMR. The mere fact that she deigned to stick close to me and whisper those soothing sounds in my ears are enough to heal a Villainess' soul :blob_melt:

Ah, I will accept the chocolate though, so as long as it's directly from Matcha.

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Why is it, when we write horror, it always turns out so cute and fluffy? It always ends up so... unmenacing.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
@GoodPerson, if you wanna talk about what you're talking about seriously - make a thread about it. Most people in this thread come here to literally just fool around, and it doesn't seem you have anyone willing to engage in a way you desire
Ye, I forgot. Thx