SHF High-school Fanfic

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I know how you feel; it's the same feeling I get when Ssemouy reacts with a heart! :blob_aww:
:blob_uwu:
Like this? :blob_melt:
˝/\__/\˝💬
(❀>ᆺ<)
/˙˙˙˙˙🫰\ ***contemplates random thought*** What if I took on the concepts of fluffiness and healing? Instead of being called an eldritch abomination, would I be able to become an eldritch adorable??? Is that even possible??? Hmmm... food for thought...
You can be like SCP-999!

ShizukiIchino

Foolish fox, Lord Matcha is one of the most OP people in SHHS! His powers of seduction are literally unrivalled, he has the biggest harem in SHHS. Here's his rizz list:
1. Voidiris (see: forum interactions + that one chapter where NAC-JAC JAC'ed all over the placd
2. NAC-JAC (see: Cafeteria chapter and the same chapter he rizzed voidiris)
2. Corty (see: Cooking chapter)
3. Me x3 (this much is obvious)
4. Quagma (see: most recent chapters)
5. Pixy (she craves his chocolate)
6. Danny and Boi (family rizz)
7. Luoir(Luoir)
8. Azure's knives (stab rizz)
9. MidnightFox (she just doesn't know it yet)

Two of those are eldritch(Quagma, Voidiris), a further two if you count family(Danny, Boi) two can match up to eldritch (me x2). Everyone but Voidiris would likely be willing to come to his support should push comes to shove.

He has his scythe form too, which coupled with the Villainess' Declaration can beat literally everyone but Tony given the right conditions.

He's also been stabbed by Azure the 2nd most amount of times. If that isn't impressive, I dunno what is.

He may not be powerful in direct combat, but he has a heart of pure chocolate and a mind capable of playing 4d chess. He's the most OP when it comes to social manipulation and connections :blob_uwu:
I can agree he is can play 4d chess, but can he win?

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I mark this the day you broke the blood covenant, woman. I wish for the stars to never align at your heart, I wish for the smell never escape from your toes and the hair never grow out of your armpits.

With my hope shattered, I curse you, Ssemouy the minion.
Does this mean you won't go after me? Thank the hells, I'm the first character Luoir wouldn't! This is a monumental achievement for human civilization:blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Just put in this prompt for grins and giggles, and I was not disappointed~

Somehow I got a couple decent pics related to my character...
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
The decent ones~
1000016425.jpg
1000016426.jpg
1000016427.jpg
1000016429.jpg
1000016430.jpg
1000016431.jpg
1000016432.jpg
1000016433.jpg
1000016434.jpg

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Just put in this prompt for grins and giggles, and I was not disappointed~

Somehow I got a couple decent pics related to my character...
˝/\⁠⁠___/\˝
(⁠⁠⁠❀;≧∇≦;)
The decent ones~
1000016428.jpg
1000016435.jpg

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
Does this mean you won't go after me? Thank the hells, I'm the first character Luoir wouldn't! This is a monumental achievement for human civilization:blob_party::blob_party::blob_party:
You assuming i don't fw smelly toes and armpits hair? You sweet innocent minion

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
Can you blame me though? Shizuki is within my strike zone in terms of her character
1) she's a Cat girl
2) She likes wearing Maid clothes
3) She's a hacker (i would be willing to dance to her strings if she was a Puppeteer but close enough)
Nope, don't blame you, completely understandable.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
I highly doubt that (unless you have something planned) Shizuki has better chances with me honestly
The fact that you care enough about Matcha to give him such passionate advice on how to be a better villain means that you like him, you big tsun. :blob_pout:

*email notification sound*
[You know what to do.]