SHF High-school Fanfic

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
breakfast t-to bed?
WHY ARE YOU GIVING MY DAIKONS TO THE BED?!?!?!?
So you can start your day with a nutritious meal :blob_uwu: daikons are the best therefore I bring for Her Stabbyness :blob_uwu: and to bed so Her Stabbyness gets spoiled :blob_uwu: Danny is a good Daikon :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
So you can start your day with a nutritious meal :blob_uwu: daikons are the best therefore I bring for Her Stabbyness :blob_uwu: and to bed so Her Stabbyness gets spoiled :blob_uwu: Danny is a good Daikon :blob_uwu:
t-the bed... is eating my daikons...
*bed explodes*
My daikons!
*steals bed's daikons*
*eats her portion and bed's daikons*

DannyTheDaikon

t-the bed... is eating my daikons...
*bed explodes*
My daikons!
*steals bed's daikons*
*eats her portion and bed's daikons*
But bed needs daikons too! :blob_teary: if bed is not getting daikons how will it give proper sleep to Her Stabbyness :blob_teary:
*brings more Daikons to Her Stabbyness*
:blob_reach: :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
But bed needs daikons too! :blob_teary: if bed is not getting daikons how will it give proper sleep to Her Stabbyness :blob_teary:
*brings more Daikons to Her Stabbyness*
:blob_reach: :blob_uwu:
The bed does not deserve daikons. All the daikons are mine.
Besides, I can use you as a bed~
*eats more daikons*

DannyTheDaikon

The bed does not deserve daikons. All the daikons are mine.
Besides, I can use you as a bed~
*eats more daikons*
:blob_hmm: you're right! Your Stabbyness is so amazing :blob_uwu: So many brilliant ideas :blob_uwu: This Daikon can never compare :blob_uwu:

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
I’m not sure what you’re asking me?:blob_frown:
He's asking if he should add his POV to both Matcha's arc and ours, the catch is that both arcs will happen in the same time line as opposed to what matcha wrote in his chapter that both arcs happen in different timelines

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Wonder if Ssemouy surpassed me in replies? I have 1903 counting this one in this thread

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
He's asking if he should add his POV to both Matcha's arc and ours, the catch is that both arcs will happen in the same time line as opposed to what matcha wrote in his chapter that both arcs happen in different timelines
Ohhh... I get it now.
I'm not sure if I want him as a linchpin between our two arcs. Especially since I haven't factored him into the Death Games Arc yet. It's a bit much for an untested writer. He may end up stepping on toes or vital plot developments. I'm leaning towards a tentative 'no,'.

Sorry, @GoodPerson . Thanks for asking! I really appreciate you being so thoughtful as to check in!

Icarus-chan

@Corty Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should join the fun. here's my info!

Chair: no number(It was marked out when I sat down, I think it was 45?)
Name: Ariel Icarus-chan(or just Icarus-Chan)
Info: The Cutest Angel in heaven, I love sweets, flying, and knives, I hate demons and being forced into anything, I'm not looking for a relationship and I have a true form which is your stereotypical biblically accurate angel. (In reality I am an eldritch being that was raised as an angel and believe I am one whole heatedly, I still am not looking for a relationship and I only use my true form when angry, and have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry.)

How you see this!

Simple_Russian_Boi

Maybe an alcoholic | Occasionally a cat
@Corty Hello! I saw this thread and thought that I should join the fun. here's my info!

Info: The Cutest Angel in heaven, I love sweets, flying, and knives, I hate demons and being forced into anything, I'm not looking for a relationship and I have a true form which is your stereotypical biblically accurate angel. (In reality I am an eldritch being that was raised as an angel and believe I am one whole heatedly, I still am not looking for a relationship and I only use my true form when angry, and have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry.)

How you see this!
Your chair should be 66. And... how much Eldritch is in you?

DannyTheDaikon

Aren't you on the same level because of the symbiosis? :blob_hmm:
I will be always one step lower :blob_uwu: This Daikon dares not to dream to be on an equal level :blob_uwu:

and knives
Azure's gonna like you :blob_uwu:
stereotypical biblically accurate angel
Void-chan is gonna like you :blob_uwu:
I am an eldritch being
Our whole family is gonna like you :blob_uwu:
have scared even eldritch or insane beings when angry
Try our insane and eldritch being :blob_uwu:

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~
:blob_melt: Her Stabbyness praised Daikon :blob_melt: *happy Daikon noises* I can be only second best after Her Stabbyness :blob_uwu:
Hehe~ Okay~ I’m the best~

How you see this!
Welcome to the stabbing list~
:blob_aww: