SHF High-school Fanfic

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
In all honesty if you won that means the following
1) I lost interest in fighting you and found something more interesting (W Saga perhaps)
2) Because of my specs into INT i have equal or greater processing speed and analysis than you, so i can analyse and counter anything faster than even Azure
3) you haven't gone in-depth with your powers and abilities in the first place (once you use an ability once against me i can analyse and counter it the next fraction of a second or faster than that)
1: if only you would have been so lucky.
2: how do you have greater than infinite and instant? We're an incomprehensible time traveling telekinetic and clairvoyant abstraction in the shape of an octopus who is omnipresent and is really just more of a personification of the rules underlying reality than an actual being. We ARE the rules, and the Rules listen to Us. there's endless clones of us for whom size, density, and location are but suggestions, sanity crumbles if you stare too long at us, and matter and energy are treated as jokes. we're basically azathoth, the sleeping outer god who, if they ever wake up, will erase reality by simple virtue of it having only ever been their dream. Yeah, we're stupidly broken, but that's what happens when you're explicitly an outer god from outside all known rationality.
3: this is why we never use direct attacks on the likes of you. iirc, it's not so much an "attack" as it was "deleting win32". the important part is you're dead, which was necessary for plot reasons. next time don't leave your ssh terminal unattended.

SsemouyOnan

Bittersweet Cranberry Flavored Euphoria
Good.
*In blink of eyes now you are at the space station cafeteria*

I never thought of that! Those flavors are my favorite since I was child! Wait since I was child? How do I know it but I didn't remember any of my childhood? (Lore leak)
:blob_hmm_two: So you're saying I have to go back in time and spawnkill you?
we're basically azathoth, the sleeping outer god who, if they ever wake up, will erase reality by simple virtue of it having only ever been their dream.
How many times do I have to tell people that that Blind Idiot did no such thing. (Unless you headcanon Fungi from Yuggoth) >_> He's just one hungi boi... Whose appetite happens to include the entirety of reality.

You're better off comparing yourself to Yog'sothoth (who wants be be called a blind idiot anyways?)

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
:blob_hmm_two: So you're saying I have to go back in time and spawnkill you?

How many times do I have to tell people that that Blind Idiot did no such thing. (Unless you headcanon Fungi from Yuggoth) >_> He's just one hungi boi... Whose appetite happens to include the entirety of reality.

You're better off comparing yourself to Yog'sothoth (who wants be be called a blind idiot anyways?)
huh. keeping track of all the different ones has never been easy. there's so many! but yeah, ol' yoggy seems closest to what we are.

SsemouyOnan

huh. keeping track of all the different ones has never been easy. there's so many! but yeah, ol' yoggy seems closest to what we are.
To be honest, Lovecraft's IP is already public, so you're not entirely wrong if we take extended canon. I just don't like the misconception that Lovecraft explicitly stated it.

And yeah, good'ol Yoggy is the 'All-in-one' after all

DannyTheDaikon

| Azure tamer | Harbinger of chaos and soup
Okay~
*strokes haair*
Sleepy sleepy~
Ehehe~ being spoiled by Her Stabbyness is the best :blob_melt:
*Starts relaxing*
Nyaaa :blob_melt:

Just realized that last time I was this sick was 2017... It's been almost 10 years. Time is speed :blob_blank:
But I’m not a cat right now…?
*grows cat ears and tail*
Nyow I am, nyahaha~!
*walks over*
I would spoil you even when you're not a cat :blob_uwu: I will always spoil Her Stabbyness :blob_uwu:
*Prepares huuuuuuuge feast with Her Stabbyness' favorite dishes*
:blob_uwu:

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
Okay~
*strokes bair*
Sleepy sleepy~

But I’m not a cat right now…?
*grows cat ears and tail*
Nyow I am, nyahaha~!
*walks over*
nyeah, we're pawsitively fur-reaked out at how well you wield the cat curse. a nyanctopus is a horrifying sight, so maybe we should take these cat ears and tail off.

nya. don't like how catty this makes us feel.

Azure_Fog

More stabby, more happy~

quagma

subatomic cephalopod
*in a dimension where there is no perma-death:*
[Setting: School Cherry Blossom Festival]

*Tentacles form from the air and rapidly assemble a small building from materials obtained from unknown locations. It looks like a stage with a curtain. The curtain is pulled open, revealing a simple wooden three legged stool with a fist sized cartoon octopus floating a few inches above it. there is an X painted on the floor in red. The "Quagma's Mallet Market" is now open*

Come one, come all! While you're out there playing games, getting hit on by weirdos in masks and eating questionable amounts of fried foods, why don't you try Our hammer strength test game?

"ooh, ooh! i wanna go first!" said a hapless student

What's your name, student?

"Don't got one," the nameless student said. "Rhaps traded me a bag of corn chips for it. worth it, though. those were the best dang corn chips i've ever had."

anyways, get in here.
they do so.
a quagma appears and draws the curtain.

stand right here on this red x. the idiot complies.

*we manifest our Matcha-mallet, a cosmic weapon forged from the soul and body of legally not willy wonka, neutron star metal, and a half dozen stickers featuring cartoon cats.*

they're not ours, we explain hastily. the neighbor's kid must have been playing with it.

alright, hold still. here comes the strength test.

We swing the mallet at the nameless student, crushing them into a greasy red x shaped stain on the floor.

the quagma at the curtain pull starts reeling in the rope, opening the curtains.

who's next in line? we ask the clueless students thronging around the newest attraction.

SsemouyOnan

*we manifest our Matcha-mallet, a cosmic weapon forged from the soul and body of legally not willy wonka, neutron star metal, and a half dozen stickers featuring cartoon cats.*

they're not ours, we explain hastily. the neighbor's kid must have been playing with it.
It was I, I was the one to place the half a dozen cat stickers on the Matchallet! :blob_evil: