SHF High School Obituary

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
@RepresentingEnvy
1711222886546.jpeg

TheMonotonePuppet

A Writer With Enthusiasm & A Jester of Christmas!
Yeah, but I don't get it.
From my perspective: Essentially, Midnight disagreed that you were going to die first by responding to you, and then said that that those who are scourges will live a thousand years, implying that you are going to live a thousand years. Because you are a scourge.
Or you could look at @Voidiris ’s perspective.

SsemouyOnan

Scientific Witchery
WAAAAAAIIIIIITTT A MINUTE!

What's going on here? Ssemouy? If you know something you should share it with your lord.
Why of course, Lord Matcha! *clock ticking* *gunshot sound* *cat meowing* *window shattering* *indecipherable screaming* *flesh thumping against stairs* *sound of incoming traffic* *Seymour noises* *rocks falling* *minecart screech* *radio scratch noise* *explosion x69*

X_X

I will end up here because all of you are shitty brats.
As the 3rd shittiest brat in school (next to you and Ellie), I will ensure you do

MidnightFox

A Trickster that loves Puppets
Apparently Envy is the first death.
From my perspective: Essentially, Midnight disagreed that you were going to die first by responding to you, and then said that that those who are scourges will live a thousand years, implying that you are going to live a thousand years. Because you are a scourge.
When i quoted "Good people don’t live long, but a scourge lasts a thousand years." It was a quote from Martial peak, and just an fyi i'm taking puppets side on this one

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
Why of course, Lord Matcha! *clock ticking* *gunshot sound* *cat meowing* *window shattering* *indecipherable screaming* *flesh thumping against stairs* *sound of incoming traffic* *Seymour noises* *rocks falling* *minecart screech* *radio scratch noise* *explosion x69*

X_X

As the 3rd shittiest brat in school (next to you and Ellie), I will ensure you do
I'm not even a shitty brat. The poll was rigged against me from the start.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
When i quoted "Good people don’t live long, but a scourge lasts a thousand years." It was a quote from Martial peak, and just an fyi i'm taking puppets side on this one
I instantly saw it mono's way and when I read Midnight comment I wrote my comment to imply that it was such a hard dis that envy instantly died.