Should the hero fall in love with the villain?

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder
I read a story where MC's boyfriend turned out death incarnate destroy of worlds. What does the MC do? He immediately has a crisis, despite his friends dying one by one. Death sexually molests him one chapter then chapters later Death kindly hibernates so that the mc and the boyfriend can be intimate.

The point is... the mc was a moron throughout that arc and allowed his emotions to control him. Your friends are dying? Nope, got to be manipulated.

Don't worry death is defeated by the mc and has to be contained in his body for the foresable future.

The point is, why does the MC have to be stupid? Your friends dying should at least make you mad and then not give into temptation?

Last edited:

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
People do stupid things for love. Until we have offspring, we would do anything for our partner. Then, we'd do anything for our offspring. Friends will never be on that level, unless you're not really in love with your partner in the first place.

CupcakeNinja

Pervert Supreme
I read a story where MC's boyfriend turned out death incarnate destroy of worlds. What does the MC do? He immediately has a crisis, despite his friends dying one by one. Death sexually molests him one chapter then chapters later Death kindly hibernate so that mc and the boyfriend can be intimate.

The point is... the mc was a moron through out that arc and allowed his emotions to control him. Your friends are dying? Nope got to be manipulated.

Don't worry death is defeated by the mc and has to contain in his body for the foresable future.

The point is why does the mc have to be stupid? Your friends dying should at least make you mad and then not give into temptation
depends on the MC. There's one of mine who would probably be pretty miffed about it, but can forgive a pretty face depending entirely on his whim at the moment. Of course, he's one of those reincarnated motherfuckers so death doesnt really mean much to him anymore to begin with, he cares more about HOW a person dies than the fact they die. Since its a VERY cunt move to torture a person to death undeservedly, but just killing them quick and clean is more like, "dang, man. Thats unfortunate, innit."

THAT story in particular, which you describe, seems a more serious sort though so if it were me i wouldnt be able to cut it any slack when stupid shit happens regarding character behaviour.

NitroxDarks

Well, the plot seems mid 2015's discovering dumb Mcs.

But, responding to your question, I got a good answer. Swtor, agent class story's ending. Resumed, I can say, you meet a crazy dude (as a man) who seems to perv stalk you wherever you go. You find out he is a sworn enemy to what the Empire wants, and plans to do baddie stuff. Time happens and you go through betrayals and twists (some of which you're perpetrator) before you find this enemy face to face in the last moments of the story class, and without scenes to plot-save the enemy. You defeat him, but he ends up being a woman, who used top-notch technology to hide her identity.

She tells you how much you are like her, and think alike (my choices were more or less influencing this dialog, I think, because I was evil but always wanted the good for my folk, if I didn't dislike them). Then, she practically gives you the 'cube' that had endless information that the Empire has been looking for a long time. You first have the chance to kill her off, let her die slowly... or kiss her. Then, you have the choice to let the cube land on your Empire's hands or destroy it. I destroyed it, and after kissing the chick, with an explosion following my character's back as he slowly stone-faced the camera, was the best fucking story I've ever played in that dead ass game.

I even kinda want to play it again just for that twist at the end and how different it is to the other classess' stories.

Ilikewaterkusa

You have to take out their families...
I read a story where MC's boyfriend turned out death incarnate destroy of worlds. What does the MC do? He immediately has a crisis, despite his friends dying one by one. Death sexually molests him one chapter then chapters later Death kindly hibernate so that mc and the boyfriend can be intimate.

The point is... the mc was a moron through out that arc and allowed his emotions to control him. Your friends are dying? Nope got to be manipulated.

Don't worry death is defeated by the mc and has to contain in his body for the foresable future.

The point is why does the mc have to be stupid? Your friends dying should at least make you mad and then not give into temptation
no. lmao

CrimsonGenius

Riding the Thunder

But, responding to your question, I got a good answer. Swtor, agent class story's ending. Resumed, I can say, you meet a crazy dude (as a man) who seems to perv stalk you wherever you go. You find out he is a sworn enemy to what the Empire wants, and plans to do baddie stuff. Time happens and you go through betrayals and twists (some of which you're perpetrator) before you find this enemy face to face in the last moments of the story class, and without scenes to plot-save the enemy. You defeat him, but he ends up being a woman, who used top-notch technology to hide her identity.

She tells you how much you are like her, and think alike (my choices were more or less influencing this dialog, I think, because I was evil but always wanted the good for my folk, if I didn't dislike them). Then, she practically gives you the 'cube' that had endless information that the Empire has been looking for a long time. You first have the chance to kill her off, let her die slowly... or kiss her. Then, you have the choice to let the cube land on your Empire's hands or destroy it. I destroyed it, and after kissing the chick, with an explosion following my character's back as he slowly stone-faced the camera, was the best fucking story I've ever played in that dead ass game.

I even kinda want to play it again just for that twist at the end and how different it is to the other classess' stories.
The story was back in 2005.

RepresentingEnvy

En-Chan Queen Vampy!
She doesn't even have to be hot, as long as she's alive, I'd still smash. 🍷

HungrySheep

I like yuri

SWTOR's story was pretty fire, yeah. I liked the Sith Warrior's the most, but Agent was pretty good too.

Voidiris

Gaze into the abyss to truly see?
You know what is said about crazy people and sex.

BlackKnightX

Internal conflict. We all have have one. Though, I agree that normally people would get mad and be in despair when they see their friends dying one by one like that, even if it's by the hands of someone they love. At least, the third one should snap them out of it.

I wouldn't call it unrealistic, though. There are many kinds of people in this world, and there exists those who freeze when crisis arises and can't do shit.