SH's ads on NU

CookieCrumble

So I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. The first time I found SH was from the embedded NU's ad, and I think it was ASTHW. The stories only like 10-ish chapters back then IIRC (Which I couldn't recommend enough). Anyway since we got the new stat/insight page (Thanks to Tony), I found out that mine also had been advertised on NU (granted it's only in the 20-30 view count or so). So I kinda wonder, what criteria that make an SH's novel get featured on NU? :blob_aww:

Motsu

Game Lead Programmer x WebAppSoft
Maybe the criteria are based on our LUCK points?

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Is fanfiction ever featured on NU?

Piisfun

Playful Spacetime Dragon
As far as I can tell, it randomly selects three novels from the last ten or so most recently updated novels. (no release filter)

PunishedKom

I've said it before, fund this damn site by letting us buy adspace on NU. Do you know how much money you'd make doing that, @Tony ?

Tony

Staff member
So I've been meaning to ask this for a long time. The first time I found SH was from the embedded NU's ad, and I think it was ASTHW. The stories only like 10-ish chapters back then IIRC (Which I couldn't recommend enough). Anyway since we got the new stat/insight page (Thanks to Tony), I found out that mine also had been advertised on NU (granted it's only in the 20-30 view count or so). So I kinda wonder, what criteria that make an SH's novel get featured on NU? :blob_aww:
@Tony what's this all about?

You'll need a cover for your novel + no bad/offensive words in your title + doesn't have a cover that might get detected by google as NSFW.

I can't risk losing NU's ads by just allowing all novels.

I've said it before, fund this damn site by letting us buy adspace on NU. Do you know how much money you'd make doing that, @Tony ?

You can already buy advertisement on NU. NU has an ad manager so if you want to buy ads, you'll have to talk directly to them: https://www.novelupdates.com/advertising/