silly idea - hogwarts, and fursuits!

Peter3135566

so i had this silly nagging idea in my head, if some hogwartz stupid, prob a huffpuff (or mabe revenclaw with a clever marketing idea) would meet a bunch of ppl going to some early fur-con thingy, like the props fursuits and such, and then buy a bunch to re-sell, say, for hallowin in the wizarding school after returning from aboud. so like, some are easy ear headbands, or mabe those cool belt with servo moving fox/cat/wolf tail that moves on it own, and a few full body fursuits of cool stuff and high quality that will prob be mostly sold to rich slitherin who can use the fact no one can see who it is under it?

like a 2020+ fur props, but in early briten wizarind world suddenly.

id gess it would give a bunch of scares, couse a bunch of kids to use up all the pocket money, start a new group of furry's, and mabe change how wizards seem to use no mechanical principles for stuff. id personly would realy like the idea of a mechanical tail and fox or cat ear headband back when i was 12 ish or even 14 ish...

olso, how would fursuits be personly modefied with the aid of magic? even without self repairing cloths and stuff, but like, is there a spell that makes stuff more fluffy? olso i gess fur suits not making you sweat as much is a big plus?

what do you guys think?

sanitylimited

id rather read about a store that sells pollyjuice potions. spice up your sexlife by impersonating the founders of hogwarts

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
you realize how batshit HARD it would be ti get polyjuice if a Founder, right?

and also... itd be cooler IMO to modify the existing Animagus ritual to behave more like a One Piece Zoan Devil Fruit, that way those crazy experimental wizards get to have a hybrid form (but maybe at the cost of their identity?)

Cipiteca396

More Gasoline 🎶
with the aid of magic
existing Animagus ritual
Yeah, it's already covered. Hermione turned into a furry by drinking cat-hair polyjuice potion, and anyone can become an Animagus with study. There's also werewolves, though it's riskier for everyone around you.

With a tiny bit of effort, you could do all the things furries wish they could do, wouldn't even be a challenge.

Now, if you then took those principles and sold a few at a furry con, you'd be rich.

LunaSoltaer

Spicy Transbian
And hunted by EVERYONE for the International Statute Of Secrecy...

Unless....

Any way to adapt this to Magical Creatures or Inferi?

(No I'm not plotting to build an undead furry apocalypse army)

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
id rather read about a store that sells pollyjuice potions. spice up your sexlife by impersonating the founders of hogwarts
What happens if I use nylon hair of a plushie and not real hair? We know what happens if you use cat hair.
LerE3-1409992063.jpg