Similar stories rec list

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
How does scribblehub figure which stories are "similar" to yours? I'm curious :>

georgelee5786

2024 Shovel Duel Champion
I don't understand. You mean how it categorizes stories under genres and tags?

CarburetorThompson

Fuel Atomization Enjoyer
Tony has several clones of himself that work around the clock to read all the stories for approval and assigning to other similar stories. If either of these are taking longer than usual it’s because the clones have rebelled and killed the progenitor Tony.

Yairy

The Dreamer of Wonderland!
I heard it goes off of the readers in your story. It recs by the scribblehub readers. If a lot of readers from x story also subs to y story, they must be similar because the same people read it.

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
Hrmmm... It is almost as if the tags and categories are factored in to match them with stories that have the same tags and categories.

Nahhh. I bet a little Quoka clad in bright armor takes the story through paths unknown to man. Trails where that which dwells there have never known the touch of the sun. There, among the fairy circles made of moss and toadstools, it lays the book down before a creature called The Grammarian, but known to those who still practice the old ways as simply THE WORD EATER.

What happens to the Quoka once long, boney fingers with way too many knuckles unfurl from the shadows? Well... let us just say a trapdoor opens and he sips the winter wine no more.

But the story? Well, the word eater lives up to its name sake and said story is DEVOURED. Once it has been digested, it is a simple matter to add meta tags to the story page thus linking it to other stories that The Grammarian believes readers will enjoy.

OR ELSE.

If you know what is good for you.