Sketch dump

nahida in casual clothes doing her signature gesture

the most difficult part of this is the hands, i have to look at the mirror several times and took a while to get it somehow right

nahida2.png

also, kita ikuyo from bocchi the rock. tried some simple shading for her.

kita.png

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
nahida in casual clothes doing her signature gesture

the most difficult part of this is the hands, i have to look at the mirror several times and took a while to get it somehow right

also, kita ikuyo from bocchi the rock. tried some simple shading for her.

Sir, the head tilts are scary.

clara from honkai star rail

it's mostly just studying the design from the 3d in-game model, but damn these clothes are a pain to draw. but clara is cute so i continue the best i could until i somehow finish.

clara.png

klee from jenshin

i tried a different approach by simplifying things that i find a pain to draw and just focus on what i can comfortably do

klee.png

Last edited:
old art

kanna from kobayashi maid dragon (april 2017)

well, not exactly new since i edit the image a bit to make it more visible. the old version has rather thin lines.

kanna.png

megumin from konosuba (april 2016)

megumin.png

i think this is the oldest art that actually look a bit decent for me, i think i draw this around 2013. the char is natsume rin from little busters.

i remember this pic being one of the most painful to draw as well back then, but now i'm just pretty much chilling

rin.png

i think that's about it for a while, i don't think i had even many good enough pics back then

Last edited:
haven't been trying to do 'orignal' sketches for a while.

original 1.png

i think i tried doing so with as few references as i could but i did use AI art for the bra and panties in the swimsuit.

made me realize that i've been overdosing on AI Art and hadn't been drawing much myself, but hey, there's always the first step.

and this one is schoolgirl with AI pics as reference for the outfits. i think i'm having a bit of fun with this, as opposed to just following the reference pic every time i tried to do sketches.

original 2.png

Last edited:
eula from jenshin

eula1.png

yamada ryo from bocchi the rock

i think i copied from the reference a bit too much but i kinda have no idea so i just take my time to observe and try to draw it as close as i can while trying to get it within my comfy ways

ryo.png

ijichi nijika from bocchi the rock.

this time i did her justice by drawing them almost full body while the other is only face and shoulders and in paint + mouse.

i tried to observe more on the reference image and try to learn more, though the more i tried drawing things, the less i understand what i'm actually doing. but here it goes, finally did sketches of all kessoku band members.

but damn for some reason she looked really pissed off lol

nijika.png

Last edited:

Ran-Ron

Ashen-haired waifu enthusiast
I don't really understand how to draw, so I mostly just pick the reference pic and try to find the easiest way to draw it.

the first one's suzuran from arknights. first time trying to draw and post stuff after a long while.

Oho that Suzu is cute. Watch out for her fans, though. They're kinda uhhh yeah... :blob_sweat:

not my usual sketch but i tried drawing a middle finger sign

midfing.png

also, ganyu doing the bing chilling meme

i made this because she's basically an ice qilin, which makes her a bing qilin, which sounds similar to bing chilling

bing qilin.png

Last edited:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
not my usual sketch but i tried drawing a middle finger sign

also, ganyu doing the bing chilling meme

i made this because she's basically an ice qilin, which makes her a bing qilin, which sounds similar to bing chilling

Nice.

Also, in case you don't understand chinese from @gaylolis ' explanation, Bing Qi Ling (冰淇淋) is Ice Cream, hence the soft serve.

Next to the softer boobies.

sketch of hatsune miku (old design ver)

back then, one of the first drawings i posted was of hatsune miku. i kinda lost my first drawing since it's just so long ago and i somehow deleted them, but i'll just do it again with how i currently draw things.

miku.png

cirno from touhou

i think back then i've been drawing her a lot since she's one of the easiest chars to draw for me, while still being cute as well

cirno.png

Last edited:
both of these are pics of clara from honkai star rail

i simplified the clothes and various details and just focused more on stuff i find more comfortable to do

this is one of her doing t pose, but it kinda get cut off lol

clara t pose.png

and this is based from her light cone art, something irreplacable

clara lc .png

bailey10

I find it's a good way to practice observation and hand-eye coordination. One tip for you is to break down the subject into basic shapes like circles, squares, and triangles. This helps you establish the overall structure and proportions before adding details. Moreover, You could use your pencil or thumb to measure and compare lengths, angles, and proportions which help you accurately translate what you see onto your paper. Your drawing looks so great, you just set aside regular time for drawing and experimenting with different subjects and techniques. Over time, you'll notice progress and feel more comfortable with your drawing abilities.

Last edited:
I find it's a good way to practice observation and hand-eye coordination. One tip for you is to break down the subject into basic shapes like circles, squares, and triangles. This helps you establish the overall structure and proportions before adding details. Moreover, You could use your pencil or thumb to measure and compare lengths, angles, and proportions which help you accurately translate what you see onto your paper. Your drawing looks so great, you just set aside regular time for drawing and experimenting with different subjects and techniques. Over time, you'll notice progress and feel more comfortable with your drawing abilities.

i did use my fingers to make sure the t pose hands have same lengths (reaching about the upper half ot the thighs) like i meassure one half from the computer screen and do it for the other half :D

i think i usually just draw straight away by simplifying things first tho instead of basic shapes which are kinda abstract to me i tend to build a simple bone structure mentally instead. maybe similar to a stick figure as well. for these ones i remember starting from the hair and face since i don't usually have much trouble with them, and it's usually the clothes, hands and feet position etc. that i simplify, esp the clothes.

i do feel as long the general idea and vibes are there, it can end up looking better than if i force myself to draw all the painstaking details. at least i can wait until i can draw them comfortably first.

though yea, it's a good idea to experiment with different methods and spice things up more. back then i did the usual sketches over and over and got bored quickly lol.

i did draw for a long time though, probably why the sketches look decent :D

thanks for dropping by and for the tip as well :blob_cookie:

oyama mahiro from onimai

i don't really have much idea how to draw her so i just tried my best to copy the reference pic

mahiro final maybe.png

inglis eucus from reborn to master the blade

man this is kinda painful to sketch. it feels like i'm punching above my weight class. i probably shouldn't do this kinda sketch too often or it will cost my sanity.

inglis.png

Last edited: