Looking at the Latest Updates
Day 7 - September 5

• Harem: 7 out of 25 = 28%
  • Smut: 4 out of 25 = 16%
Round 2
The 2nd Conclusion
  • Harem: 44 out of 175 = 25.14%
  • Smut: 35 out of 175 = 20%
Once again, we end a week where we can see that harem and smut are something that is not running rampant here. In reality, the numbers are even lower as three out of five times, harem and smut belong to one book and are not representative of two books. That's it, folks; I'm stopping it here for now! It was fun to see it, and I hope Princess @SailusGebel manages to bring the Smutgeddon a step closer to us so we can bask in its unholy fire sooner.

Last edited:

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
this is my cousin jimmycake

latest updates 5th of september 6pm

Last edited:

The_3rd_Book

Pedagogical Cannibalism?
Maybe it's just really noticeable for me. I don't like smut, and I've run into books with a cool premise only to be turned away by its sexual content. It's happened so much that sometimes I'll end up reading it anyway because I like the idea. I can't skip those chapters when they could have information about the story, and frankly, it's rude to do so. That being said if there are twenty-five books on a single search page, and you have no tags selected there are 815 tabs and 20375 books. Smut has only 98 pages and 2450 books. It's just a red flag and sticks out. @Corty

Last edited: