So in case you don't know...

Hans.Trondheim

Hans off, please!
I decided to make an 'official book' for the SHF Lores, available in my profile (though yet to be approved as of posting this).

1714529996612.png

Sylver

Since the Season 1 Lore is already completed, I scheduled releases up till tomorrow, 8PM (+8 GMT). I also included extra illustrations, so please watch out for those. ^_^

View attachment 28637
I see one category for Fox Girls, will there be any for Cat Girls? 😸
May I ask what the purpose of the story is?
I took the liberty of reading it on the site, and it seems like a compilation of illustrations depicting several SH users doing wacky things. I initially believed this would be a sort of biography or introduction to some of our SH users, likely those most well-known or popular, and that each chapter would have them share bits about their personal life or what brought them to the site and what kind of material they write. It would serve as a fun way of getting to know the user behind their avatar a bit more, while also advertising their own work through the publicity of being in the SHF Lore Collection :blob_evil_two:
But I get the impression that this is based on commissions from any writers interested in making cute art depictions of their avatar or of themselves just for the fun of it. Maybe it's just my silly head thinking the sky is the limit, but is that what this project is overall? A fun collection of art commissions made by SH writers?

Last edited: