Stolen content from ScribbleHub being published on Kindle without permission

RavenRunes

Filth Wizard
This is the reason I keep all versions of stories somewhere. That way there's a clear audit trail that it's mine.

Related: if you're published on Kindle, you can also 'claim' your audiobook from ACX. Even if you don't intend to produce an audiobook, if you claim it, no-one else can. I recommend doing this as it seems very easy - just press the button and no checks are done....shocking really.

At the end of the day, however you're published, someone else is going to make money off you. Only question is if they're doing it legitimately...

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
That SUCKS!!! Seriously, it's not that hard to contact an author and offer them a contract.

deltanz

Vanguard Squad
I did a search for my main story, not really expecting it to be there but found one I did recognize from this site only to not find that story when I searched it on here and its not one I ever followed so can't tell for certain if it's one of these situations.

MajorKerina

Amazon has thankfully already removed so I’m quite pleased that they responded promptly

ManwX

Im from a Timeline where nuclear war destroyed all
huh, interesting. I wonder if my work has a pirated copy. maybe not. Im not popular enough lol. maybe i should search but how?

tiaf

ゞ(シㅇ3ㅇ)っ•♥•Speak fishy, read BL.•♥•
huh, interesting. I wonder if my work has a pirated copy. maybe not. Im not popular enough lol. maybe i should search but how?
Edit: search for your main tags and it might appear

Last edited:

TheEldritchGod

A Cloud Of Pure Spite And Eyes
I'd be tempted to tell Amazon, that it was stolen, and to leave it, just send all the money to me. Be sure to reverse all payments to them retroactively. Otherwise, I'll be having a chat with my friends at Bronson and Migliossio. I love me shyster lawyers.