[Survey] Is this lore disturbing to you?

5 being average. 10 is highly disturbing. 0 is not.

Votes: 6 26.1%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 4.3%

Votes: 3 13.0%

Votes: 5 21.7%

Votes: 5 21.7%

• Total voters

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
There was a noble man who had already had 2 wives and 3 kids (the youngest is 6 years old). His associated noble owned a slave kid about his kids' age (<10). The slave caused a big plunder and was beaten. The noble man knew if he didn't intervene, the kid would be beaten to death so he suggested with his fellow noble to let him buy the kid.

The kid was cute, obedient. The noble man intended to be some sort of father-figure to the slave kid. The more he interacted with the kid the more at peace he was. Unlike his wives who were only political partners and his children who were splitting images of his wives, the slave kid gave him the feeling of family, of companionship. He wanted to be more than just a father to the slave kid, something closer to a lover but he knew if he crosses the line, everything he had built with him would fall apart. Unluckily, he was just a human, and human was not perfect. They knew sins but they might still commit in impulse.

In that fateful night, he took the kid.

The shock was too much for the boy that it wiped him clean. The amnesia was god-sent to the nobleman since he now could redo his mistake and take the kid as his illegitimate son. He would try to be a good father to erase his sin. He would carry the truth into his grave.

Edit: extra info for people to understand. Yes, it was sex. By interaction I meant the two developed a wholesome relationship. The kid trusted his father-figure as someone who would not harm him like any slave owner would do. Then all hell broke loose after the betrayal. The amnesiac kid lived on as a good child of his new father never knew the trauma happened until long after the father died.

Basically, the noble's dilemmas were raising the kid as a good father or grooming the kid into a young lover.

Last edited:

MatchaChocolate69

What happens when the mirror breaks?
If it's what I'm imagining, it's for me one of the worst crimes and is intolerable. I could only tolerate it if this "Father" monster was the villain and was severely punished for this crime.

HelloHound

Hound of hell, lover of girls
so the kid gets beaten near to death, gets bought by his "life savior" who then sexually assaulted him? Then that gave the child amnesia and the amnesiac child was adopted by the savior/rapist as an illegitimate child
yikes

LuoirM

Voidiris' enthusiast feet enjoyer.
From what I understand? The worst part here is he fcked a slave he bought, which was legal in older times so... Idk

OatMush

up to no good
I don't know if disturbing is the right word, it's disgusting and irredeemable, but I'm not disturbed

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
I added extra info regarding the relationship between the kid with the noble. What happened that night because many still held on to false hope. Lastly, what happened to the father after.

Basically, the noble's dilemmas were raising the kid as a good father or grooming the kid into a young lover.
If it's what I'm imagining, it's for me one of the worst crimes and is intolerable. I could only tolerate it if this "Father" monster was the villain and was severely punished for this crime.

This. I need to know what OP meant.

so the kid gets beaten near to death, gets bought by his "life savior" who then sexually assaulted him? Then that gave the child amnesia and the amnesiac child was adopted by the savior/rapist as an illegitimate child
yikes

Sounds really bad

From what I understand? The worst part here is he fcked a slave he bought, which was legal in older times so... Idk

I don't know if disturbing is the right word, it's disgusting and irredeemable, but I'm not disturbed

This was really harmless lore.

Added extra info in the opening post.