• >30, A NEET, A Writer

Votes: 3 4.1%
  • >30, Not a NEET, A Writer

Votes: 5 6.8%

• Total voters

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
As stated in the title.

The age group is split specifically into three groups, namely before 20 (for those that are finishing highschool), in between 20 to 30 (for those in universities or a junior in their jobs) and after 30 (for those who are now seniors in their jobs).

NEET: Not in Employment, Education or Training. This term is from Japan and it often refers to those graduates who are unemployed or those who are still considered young (30-ish) and currently in-between jobs. It you are still in school (be it universities or having private lessons), you are not eligible for this term.

Writer: it can be for hobby or it can be for cash and job, I don't care. As long as you have written something, whether or not you have posted it here, elsewhere or it is stuck in development hell, I consider you as a writer as some form of self gratification.

In any case, I do not agree that having a Patreon as a writer is sufficiently a job (so NEETness status debatable) but there are some might argue, so here is my stance; unless you are making enough to keep yourself fed as a source of income, then it is a job. If else however, it is just moonlighting at best.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
I made a post to check if those who state that they are writers are still writing till date. I am not asking for reasons, just checking if they are still continuing their writing.

Which is kind of moot when you consider those who post in SHF.

Link to next thread.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes
Writer: it can be for hobby or it can be for cash and job, I don't care. As long as you have written something, whether or not you have posted it here, elsewhere or it is stuck in development hell, I consider you as a writer as some form of self gratification.
So anyone that has written a single letter or word is considered a writer? Who'd have thought.

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
So anyone that has written a single letter or word is considered a writer? Who'd have thought.
You and I both know what I meant, but since you must insist and me being a bitter sod; yes they are writers, baby writers actually. In this case, those who had written a thesis or project document is also a writer. Those who posted twitter covfefe is also a writer. Those who commented in the chapter with TFTC or First is also a writer. Those who posted emojis anyway is also a writer.

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing
You and I both know what I meant, but since you must insist and me being a bitter sod; yes they are writers, baby writers actually. In this case, those who had written a thesis or project document is also a writer. Those who posted twitter covfefe is also a writer. Those who commented in the chapter with TFTC or First is also a writer. Those who posted emojis anyway is also a writer.
But that would make your other survey irrelevant, no?
Since anyone communicating is a writer, only those who haven't typed 'anything at all' can answer "no" on that. That means your answer "no" on that survey is a lie since you just wrote something. :blob_neutral:

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
But that would make your other survey irrelevant, no?
Since anyone communicating is a writer, only those who haven't typed 'anything at all' can answer "no" on that. That means your answer "no" on that survey is a lie since you just wrote something. :blob_neutral:

I'm pretty sure you are doing this on purpose and you know what I mean.

....Fine, a writer is someone who has written at least a short story, be it one shot or etcetera, and at its fullest, has completed a story or still continuing the story.

I feel like I am writing a terms and conditions after you two's surfacing.

Ps. Wtf is your profile pic?!

GodlessEmperor

Emperor of trash writing

....Fine, a writer is someone who has written at least a short story, be it one shot or etcetera, and at its fullest, has completed a story or still continuing the story.

Good, that's much better. And don't worry about it.

Please add your signature here though: _________________

P.S.: What do you mean, it's my kawaii moe uwu smug face.

DarkeReises

Ultimate Wankmaster, Jizzer of Universes

Cackling

and wdym, Godless' pfp is beautiful

NotaNuffian

This does spark joy.
It is at this point that I am thankful that no one here is a NEET and not doing anything else.

Just saying.