SUS!?

CheertheSecond

The second coming of CheertheDead
So a homie who showed no interest in handcrafting, one day after a serious breakup with his gal, came up to you. Said he appreciated you for cheering him up. Gifted you a handmake choker. Said he would like you to wear it for him. Bullshitting that it would look good on you and helped with your terrible fashion sense.

Few days later sending messages calling you cutie, asking you out on a dinner date.

How sus is that fucker?

Hans.Trondheim

Mr Negative | Avoid at all cost
For some reason my YANDERE METER IS GOING OFF CHARTS.

@CheertheSecond I mean, not joking, but I experienced similar shit before with one of my students.

She gives me stuff, with the alibi "It's just a thank you gift Sir!", until she went full-blown yandere on me. Basically, she (initially) did what you're describing here, lol. The next scenes involve causing fights with other female students because they are talking to me (I need to; I'm their teacher).

I nearly had a brush with the law when she sent me 'intimate' pics that would land me in jail if found on my phone. Had to involve our guidance counselor for her to stop.

Last edited:

ElijahRyne

A Hermit that is NOT that Lazy…
So a homie who showed no interest in handcrafting, one day after a serious breakup with his gal, came up to you. Said he appreciated you for cheering him up. Gifted you a handmake choker. Said he would like you to wear it for him. Bullshitting that it would look good on you and helped with your terrible fashion sense.

Few days later sending messages calling you cutie, asking you out on a dinner date.

How sus is that fucker?
Very, I would ask his past partner why they split.

esThr

Eh? How desperate does one need to be to start seeing friends as potential weds

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Eh? How desperate does one need to be to start seeing friends as potential weds
Me, who have seen how males turned into femboy and in need of bleaches:

don't.jpg

How sus is that fucker?
Don't get close to him at least.

Also, your scenario feels like a yaoi idea, no cap.

whatapic.jpg

I've seen some boys getting a little... Turned. Glad my people has a hard reaction toward gay-ish stuff, though I don't like how they act towards it.

Last edited:

dummycake

Already daydreamed about this interaction
I would straight up just date him.