Talk no jutsu

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
Hmm... well, the main character understands the guy down to a tee. It won't backfire.
But there is a problem...
The main character needs the ability to talk no jutsu because they are weak (relatively speaking). It is like if Naruto of the first season trying to talk no jujutsu Pain: relying on surviving a beating is not happening.
someone else can do the fighting

K5Rakitan

Level 34 👪 💍 Pronouns: she/whore ♀
Talking is not required.

GoodPerson

The only active fanfictioners in the forum.
Tips on how to manipulate - err, I mean talk no jutsu, someone into not killing you when they think the world would be better off without your existence.
If the person is a hero, then I tell them I have a detonator set up in a few public places. And no one can defuse it other than me.

Raymann

Da_Villainess™ (¬‿¬)ψ
Tips on how to manipulate - err, I mean talk no jutsu, someone into not killing you when they think the world would be better off without your existence.
Tell them what Sun Tzu once adviced the great emperor...
👇
√==============================√
√==============================√

Theirl

SHHS detainee no. 0004
But what will the character do to survive long enough for someone to help? They need some manipulation in the mean time.
U can make an horror chapter where mc is running away... like those old cartoon in a old amusement park with a bunch of mirrors... so the mc can keep runing away hiding in the darkness using echo to hide his voice...other way is too make the long con make many small interactions where mc cant be killed cause of greater good and they need to work together and little by little mc tries to convince the other person... another way is too fake his death and communicate throught a diary and later so a tadah rumors of my death were exagerated